RemedySpot.com

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/12/23/important-cod-liver-oil-update.aspx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Check out this article, pretty interesting. I think they leave out some essential points but still good information. Dr. I Buttler Naturopathic PhysicianNorthwest Natural Medicine, LLC2305 SE Washington St., Suite 104Milwaukie, Oregon 97222www.nwnaturalmedicine.comThis e-mail message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by

telephone and destroy the original and any copies of this e-mail.

From: <cp10101yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: High serum B 12To: NaturopathicChat@ yahoogroups. comCc: unda_cases@yahoogro ups.comDate: Monday, December 22, 2008, 1:31 PM

Hi all- I recently began treating 3yo autistic male and he had some bloodwork done by his primary that shows high B 12, over 2000 PG/ML. The MD wants to refer them to an endocrinologist (not sure why...) I'm thinking his increased levels are due to increased probiotics and supplementation, and that this should not be of concern...but I wonder if anybody out there knows anything different?

N.D.

N.field, RI

401*597*0477