RemedySpot.com

Fwd: mamaserene sent you a video!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this speaks for itself.....and those of you who REALLY KNOW ME....know that I want you to please share this with everyone you know...........stop the violence...........make a difference for a child....a frightened mother......just make a difference........Note: forwarded message attached.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

YouTube Broadcast Yourself™

mamaserene wants to share a video with you

watch video

Video Description

Blessed may all be who sit in quiet injury,ashamed fearful certain they are forsaken.Let their hidden tears become free fallen;releasing pain to allow true healing to take hold.Breathe pure forgiveness and compassion into each soul,that none reject or judge them for we are they and they we.Let none turn a cold-hearted eye to any,for in our unity we are all equal in every way.Lead your wounded children, Beloved,out from the depths of darkness and into the Light again.Amen. Om. Hum. Aum. Blessed Be. Shanti.

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mamaserene, click here.

Thanks,

mamaserene

Using YouTube

YouTube Help

Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.

Your Account Settings

To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.

Email Notifications

To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.