RemedySpot.com

HI LARA AND EVERYONE IM A NEW MEMBER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My name is and I joined because of an invitation that I saw on my space.com

I am on the path since 1972. I am a student of the philosopher Dr Serge Raynaud and am a member of the Universal Great Brotherhood since that time.

I study all religions, philosophies and paths with impartiality since they all have a part of the truth.

I live in New York with my mom and husband, 3 cats and a pigeon and I have a daughter that lives and studies in Florida.

With your permission I would like to address the subject of depression since I have suffered from depression since 1967.

Let me start out by saying that there are different kinds of depression. Some are chemical, some are learned, from our parents, and some are

because we are very senstive.

I believe that mine is a result of the last two.

I love people, animals, and nature very much and it upsets me when any of those are mistreated.

and this of course may or may not include myself.

I have discovered several years ago after reading the book the KYBALION that it is healthy for us not to let external or outside events upset us, and that if we can focus our minds on the opposite of whatever negative emotions that we are feeling such as anger or sadness, that we can achieve self mastery. There are other books that confirm this including those of Serge Raynaud's.

So when I am depressed (which barely happens anymore), I will listen to my favorite music, dance, exercise, read a good book, see a good movie, pray or chant mantrams .

Dancing and exercising releases endorphins which is a natural feel good chemical that we release.

Reading a good book or seeing a good movie or listening to good music will inspire me.

Praying or chanting will bring angels to me that will assist me with my hopes wishes and dreams.Unaccomplished hopes wishes and dreams may also lead to depression. When I pray or chant sometimes I do it for one hour two hours and even 8 or more hours, daily, depending on whether I am employed or not and what goals I wish to accomplish

A natural diet is also essential to well being. By natural diet I am referring to lots of fruit and vegetables.

The United Nations says that 80% of our diet should consist of fruit and vegetables. For extra energy I take sublingual vitmain B12 thats gives me a shot of instant energy. Also wheat grass powder mixed with juice and wheat grass pills gives me an instant shot of energy.

I have never taken medications and I find that all of this workrd for me quite well. However for all others if there is a chemical imbalance of the brain then meds are in order.

Lara continue taking the meds that your doctor gave you but also try all of the above and see how you feel.

I wish for good health and prosperity for all

~