RemedySpot.com

Re: Ascension Symptoms or Spiritual Awakening Symptoms??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm no expert. I understand it to be the same thing.

The fatique is most evident because many of the symptoms creat fatique too.

It is your body rebooting itself. Many times I just needed to take an afternoon 2 hour nap.

It can re - energize.

Just make sure that you don't disreguard a medical symptom

for ascension symptom. I energy test it all:)

Peace.

----- Original Message ----From: Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:54:07 PMSubject: [] Ascension Symptoms or Spiritual Awakening Symptoms??

Beloved HH Friends/Family:

Dear Hearts, I hope all is well with you. I'm not the best,but I'm hanging in there the best I can. I have a question which is are Ascension Symptoms and Spiritual Awakening Symptoms two different things or are they one in the same? Just wondering as I'm noticing that both the lists of Ascension Symptoms and Spiritual Awakening Symptoms have many of if not all of the same symptoms listed. Lately within the last year or so but especially within the last month of so I've been experience many of the symptoms and since joining this groul and reading about Ascension Symptoms and Spriritual Awakening I feeling more and more that I believe that I'm starting to go through Ascension and or Spiritual Awakening. The list of symptoms that I'm experiencing are as follows:

1 - Changing sleep patterns

2 - Sudden waves of emotion

3 - Old Stuff coming up and needing to work through issues of self-worth,etc

4 - Changes in weight

5 - Changes in eating habits

6 - Amplifications of the senses,increased sensitivity

7 - Episodes of intense energy which make me want to leap out of bed and into action. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue.

8 - Changes in prayer or meditation

9 - A range of physical manifestations

10 - Events that completely alter my life

11 - A desire to break free from restrictive patterns,life draining jobs,consumptive lifestyles and toxic people or situations.

12 - A deep yearning for for meaning,purpose, spiritual connection and revelation

13 - A feeling that I'm somwhat different

14 - Invisible presences

15 - Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness

16 - A sense of oneness with all

17 - Moments of joy and bliss. A deep abiding sense of peace and knowing that I'm never alone.

18 - Dizziness

19 - Memories Surfacing

Among many other things as feeling extremely fatigued alot lately and I've also extremely depressed as well. I do suffer from depression and am on meds for it, though lately it seems alot worse than usual. Also I've always been extremely sensitive and get upset really easily etc, but lately my sensitivity seems to be even more intensified, etc. Even know as I'm sitting here at the computer writing this I feel like I could burst into tears at any second and in fact I can feel tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

Thinking of you all and sending you all my love & lots of hugs !! You all always in my thoughts,heart & prayers !! I'm so truly blessed to have found you all, and to have you as dear friends/family. Thank you all so very much for all your loving advice,thought & prayers, etc. They are all truly appreciated. You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words, and I love you all so very much !! Sending you all love,hugs,peace, prayers,blessing s,and healing as always !!!

With All My Love,Heart & Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Congratulations to you. You are awakening. Feel proud that you have

came this far and that you are one of the ones that has been given the

gift of awakening in this lifetime. I am happy for you. Not many can

make it. If they do it takes a while. I am so proud of you and you

shold be proud of yourself. Welcome and I know that you will be feeling

so good knowing that you are awake and a part of the spiritual path we

should all be on.

Beautiful Lara, I think the #1 factor here is that you ARE awakening (and/or maybe having some ascension symptoms, too) but ultimately it is the fact that the awakening/remembering is taking place and not the label of which side it is occurring on that is important. This is FABULOUS! YAY! Good for you though I understand at the moment you probably don't feel like cheering since this is not the most easy nor comfortable of processes...it CAN be made better, however, by simply understanding that what is happening is beautiful, will make life so much better and you are doing wonderfully right along, hm? Please just continue to take good care of your body and spend some quiet and/or meditative time when you can...also drink lots of water

(purified or spring if possible)? *huge hug of friendship*Blessings, Peace, Joy, Love and Light to you; always. ~Ali~Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: Beloved HH Friends/Family: Dear Hearts, I hope all is well with you. I'm not the best,but I'm hanging in there the best I can. I have a question

which is are Ascension Symptoms and Spiritual Awakening Symptoms two different things or are they one in the same? Just wondering as I'm noticing that both the lists of Ascension Symptoms and Spiritual Awakening Symptoms have many of if not all of the same symptoms listed. Lately within the last year or so but especially within the last month of so I've been experience many of the symptoms and since joining this groul and reading about Ascension Symptoms and Spriritual Awakening I feeling more and more that I believe that I'm starting to go through Ascension and or Spiritual Awakening. The list of symptoms that I'm experiencing are as follows: 1 - Changing sleep patterns 2 - Sudden waves of emotion 3 - Old Stuff coming up and needing to work through issues of self-worth,etc 4 - Changes in weight 5 - Changes in eating habits 6 - Amplifications of the

senses,increased sensitivity 7 - Episodes of intense energy which make me want to leap out of bed and into action. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue. 8 - Changes in prayer or meditation 9 - A range of physical manifestations 10 - Events that completely alter my life 11 - A desire to break free from restrictive patterns,life draining jobs,consumptive lifestyles and toxic people or situations. 12 - A deep yearning for for meaning,purpose,spiritual connection and revelation 13 - A feeling that I'm somwhat different 14 - Invisible presences 15 - Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness 16 - A sense of oneness with all 17 - Moments of joy and bliss. A deep abiding sense of peace and knowing that I'm never alone. 18 - Dizziness 19 - Memories

Surfacing Among many other things as feeling extremely fatigued alot lately and I've also extremely depressed as well. I do suffer from depression and am on meds for it, though lately it seems alot worse than usual. Also I've always been extremely sensitive and get upset really easily etc, but lately my sensitivity seems to be even more intensified, etc. Even know as I'm sitting here at the computer writing this I feel like I could burst into tears at any second and in fact I can feel tears starting to roll down my cheeks. Thinking of you all and sending you all my love & lots of hugs !! You all always in my thoughts,heart & prayers !! I'm so truly blessed to have found you all, and to have you as dear friends/family. Thank you all so very much for all your loving advice,thought & prayers, etc. They are all truly appreciated. You all mean more to me than I could

possibly ever put into words, and I love you all so very much !! Sending you all love,hugs,peace,prayers,blessings,and healing as always !!! With All My Love,Heart & Soul Namaste Much Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo