RemedySpot.com

Spirits coming and going

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi second family;

I got a new grandson at 10:14 a.m. Dad passed away at 7:46 this evening. I got to be with him holding his hand. It wasn't a scary "fighting for breath" experience like I had earlier that scared me a lot, but he just stopped breathing, and I had to look hard at his chest and listen for a minute or more to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me, then called in a nurse to please make sure. Mom's still in the hospital, she's handling it better than I would if it were my husband. She has a lot less of the "crying chemical" than I do. Miss him terribly, he was an adorable Dad. I am happy he is not suffering and he is with his family. All of us were so close to falling apart because of the constant grieving every day with no break and no end. Now maybe we can grieve, then heal and move on with our lives. I'm afraid of who will die next, because deaths happen in 3s in our family. Mom and I are terminal but my brother is very sick and could go too. Gosh it took everything in me to pull myself away from him for the last time, but again I was in so much pain that if I stayed, I would have ended up in the E.R. alone, treated badly. I wanted to stay to comfort Mom, but after about 3 hours she said she'd be fine and insisted that I get some rest. One family member enters the family, another leaves. It happens a lot in my family, and almost every family member shares a birthday with another family member. Today's grandson's birth is shared with my 6 year old grandson. Thanks for all your love and prayers and support. It will be interesting to see if I lose any other of my terminally ill family members this year or my husband in that war; or even if I will go.

Blessings,

Sheila