RemedySpot.com

Healing & Prayers Needed, I'm Feeling Down among other things

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved HH Soul Family:

Dear Hearts, Good Evening my beloved HH Soul family. I hope all is well with you. I hope your all having or have had a great day. I had to work today from 1-6pm, and it was extremely long day as I'm quite exhausted as I didn't get much sleep last night because my grandma (my mom's mom)is here visiting for about 2 weeks. I love her to death but her snoring always keeps me up. I also didn't sleep to great as I'm still very worried about my friend . Also the past few days my lower back has been killing me as I have Degenrative Disc Disease and also osteo-arthritis in my lower back and it always seems to act up in this cold weather like we have starting having here the past few days. I was just wondering if any of you all have an ideas/advice about what to do to help my back feel better, even if only temporarily. It would be very much appreciated. I'm also feeling really down today among other things.I'm very much in need of both healing and prayers. Ali and Lian!

e could you please add me as well as my friend to both the healing and prayer grid, thanks so much.

I'm so truly blessed to have found this group, and to have you all as beloved friends/family !! Thinking of you all, and sending you all my love lots of hugs !! Your all always in my thoughts,heart prayers !! Thankyou all so very much for all your loving advice,thoughts prayers, etc. They are truly appreciate it. You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words !! I love you all so very much !!! Sending you all love,hugs,prayers,peace blessings as always !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo