RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Marriott offers what's called the pure room

Rate this topic

Guest guest

TY i feel its a form of discrimination.

To: asthma Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 7:51:57 AMSubject: Re: Marriott offers what's called the pure room

Excellent point, Carol -I agree with you.Alana>> > I jusr read the article and the idea is great BUT to CHARGE ppl for having medical issues is not good. I DO understand it may cost abit more to offer these rooms but i dont know if charging the sick ppl for it all. maybe they can raise all the room rates a dollar? its not fair IMO!

I think an extra $20 a night is a little steep, but you get what you pay for. They have put extra time and money into making it allergy friendly and should be able to recoup some of that money. I think it is an extra service they are providing. It is a comfort thing. I have horrible asthma and allergies and am totally miserable when I stay in a hotel. So the pure room is something that I would be willing to pay extra for. But it makes things more comfortable. It is not necessary.