RemedySpot.com

Re: Raynaulds Disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cayenne pepper applied in the shoes and in a pair of gloves with a liner (in between the liner and the glove) works well to keep circulation going in an acute cold exposure. Do not put directly on skin. Hope this helps. Dr. I Buttler Naturopathic PhysicianNorthwest Natural Medicine, LLC2305 SE Washington St., Suite 104Milwaukie, Oregon 97222www.nwnaturalmedicine.comThis e-mail message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is

strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy the original and any copies of this e-mail.Subject: Raynaulds DiseaseTo: uNDA_Cases Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 10:05 PM

Hello,

a client of mine is moving to Antarctica and has Raynaulds Disease.

I've been prepping her with stimulating and stabilizing peripheral

circulation and strengthening connective tissue, but am curious about

any clinical pearls with regard to acute cold exposure.

thanks from freezing N-Idaho without any snow!!!

GAbrielle Duebendorfer, ND