RemedySpot.com

The Differences Between Awakening, Ascension & Transition - Clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning Beautiful Family!The differences between what "Awakening" vs. "Ascension" vs "Transition along with Ascension" has been quite a topic of discussion of late, especially given all that is transpiring now throughout the world. (Mass spiritual growth! YAY!) However, labels, I agree, are far too easy to cling to, therefore, to cease all further efforts to continue a label-game OR the confusion that arises from one OR if one believes all are the same, I decided I wanted to see what other sites were saying and how they tackled this issue. I did a wee search resulting in showing just how many people out there DO have questions about what the differences are (if any) between the three labels/groups and what one simple and lovely soul (the moderator obviously) responds in order to help others move beyond the label of any one of them. I share this posting from the other site with you now simply to clarify this so this topic can end here and we can all celebrate for and with one another during our SPIRITUAL GROWTH (which is how I personally choose to label the phenomenon that is occurring around the world presently, thus leaving out any labels or ways to feel greater or lesser than another). Here is the website followed by the information gleaned....http://indigosociety.com/awakening-ascension-and-transition-t931.html?s=82f62c759fea4c5ba8056a9c9f13a18a & amp;p=12850 May you enjoy the reading and may we please put the issue to rest for the Greater Good? Thank you all!Blessings, Peace, Love & Joy,~Alison~_________________________________________________________________________________Hello Zen, I do not consider myself to be indigo or anything else but a

piece of the whole so to speak but I will share what thew above terms

mean to this simple mind. awakening seems to be the point in ones evolutionary journey that

they become interested in spiritual growth and begin to explore that

aspect of this thing called life. ascension seems to be raising the level of our consciousness to

greater and greater levels of true understanding of this thing we call

life. transition and ascension seem to go hand in hand to these eyes.

Transition possibly may be what these vehicles we call bodies undergo

when they become containers of greater and greater light. As you can see I tend to keep things as simple as I can and do not

care which label may be used for where ever it is that I am. I can say

that since beginning my awakening to the inner spiritual world nothing

is as it once was. Everything that is experienced is done so for a

reason and for me that reason seems to be to grow spiritually. I

include that 7a.m. til 3:30p.m. manufacturing job that I have. It has

become the most fertile ground for my learning. The job itself is just

a job but it does give me a laboratory of experimentation that has

greatly contributed to my spiritual growth and I am but thankful for

that opportunity. For me it is not the circumstances presented in the

material world that are important but how I chose to transcend those

circumstances in living the spiritual lessons I have learned. The words

" of this world but not in it" come to mind. Thank you for this