RemedySpot.com

Update on Car,some possibly disappointing news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Family/Angels: Dear Hearts, I hope all is well with you. Good Morning to you all. Well the insurance adjuster has come and gone already this morning. I got some possibly disappointing news and that is since my car is a 1998 and the damage from the deer is so much,that the insurance company that it may be very close to if not considered a total loss and may be totaled by the insurance company. So I hoping and praying that the insurance company doesn't total it, as I can't afford to buy another car. Then again I can't really afford to get this car fixed either,though my mom would put it on her credit car, and then I'll be paying her back basically for life. I'm still hoping and praying that the insurance company won't considered it totaled, as it's a pretty sturdy car, and it's still drivable. Could you all please say some extra heavy duty prayers in hopes that everything will turn out fine,and that the insurance company won't consider it a total loss, etc. Sending you all love,hugs,pray!

ers blessings as always !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul, Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

Good morning sweet heart Lara. I will send you some love and prayers that your situation may be resolved in the smoothest way possible. My first car accident ever was completely un-expected and left my car completely totaled on the front and back end, and I was freaking out because I'm a broke bloke (hehe), but everything worked out better than I could have hoped for. The universe takes care of us very well if we remain optimistic! Love light, and the best of luck!Stef