RemedySpot.com

Re:Mayo Clinic medical information and tools for healthy living - MayoC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is a WONDERFUL POST....chock full of information regarding the MANY causes of migraines........I much prefer to treat causes rather than symptoms.....and not all of this is "in my head",there are very real physical causes for these migraines.....not all of us who experience this syndrome are nutjobs holding on to past hurts or having negative thought processes....although 5 weeks of continuous migraines can certainly cause one to start feeling negative and depressed. This 5 week syndrome I am dealing with appears to correlate not only to menopause , it also correlates to my car being side-swiped 5 weeks ago. I am having body work done.......it's helping.....Doctors are called practicing physicians for a reason....they are practicing......there are no concrete and conclusive answers( no blanket answer for all) to the cause and treatment of migraines....if there were I would have been done with this

LONG AGO.....could have been done though suicide is not in my thought processes.:}...thankyou for posting this information from Mayo Clinic...it has helped me to see/reaffirm my thoughts and will surely assist others going through these dreadful headaches.....blessings to all.....NO EXCEPTIONS......Serene

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.