RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Feeling Awful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi! I'm not sure about my cortisol. The last time I had it checked was in the summer. It was .23 (range is .18 to .95) That was a saliva test. The doctor gave me "Seriphos" for my adrenal support. At last check (in the summer) my readings for the Free's were this: Free T4- 1.17 (.80 to 1.70) Free T3- 3.61 (2.30 to 4.20) :o)ms_sisyphus_00 wrote: hithe black and blue marks could be from High cortisol (its a symptoms of both high cortisol and hypothyroid)i think my black and blue marks occur when my adrenals are stressed even more (ie High cortisol)cuz i never got them when i was on synthroid/T4-only.did you ever

do a saliva cortisol test? what was the supplement the dr gave you for adrenals?i have tried a few ingredients via my alternative dr.MDhe admitted he really doesn't have much experience with my level of sensitivity.so he gave me licorice and ACE,, and i got symptoms from both,, because the increase ones level of cortisol,, which i didn't need.is really important to know what your cortisol levels are doing.-Carol

The "Seriphos" is probably going to be a brand of phosphatidyl serine, lilely, even if it is combined with some other ingredients, this would be the main one.

Hi!

I'm not sure about my cortisol.

The last time I had it checked was in the summer. It was .23 (range is .18 to .95) That was a saliva test.

The doctor gave me "Seriphos" for my adrenal support.

At last check (in the summer) my readings for the Free's were this:

Free T4- 1.17 (.80 to 1.70)

Free T3- 3.61 (2.30 to 4.20)

:o)ms_sisyphus_00 wrote:

hithe black and blue marks could be from High cortisol (its a symptoms of both high cortisol and hypothyroid)i think my black and blue marks occur when my adrenals are stressed even more (ie High cortisol)cuz i never got them when i was on synthroid/T4-only.did you ever do a saliva cortisol test? what was the supplement the dr gave you for adrenals?i have tried a few ingredients via my alternative dr.MDhe admitted he really doesn't have much experience with my level of sensitivity.so he gave me licorice and ACE,, and i got symptoms from both,, because the increase ones level of cortisol,, which i didn't need.is really important to know what your cortisol levels are doing.-Carol

Seriphos is for lowering high cortisol. I sure don't think yours looks

high, so what the heck is your doc doing?

sol

wrote:

> Hi!

>

> I'm not sure about my cortisol.

> The last time I had it checked was in the summer. It was .23 (range is

> .18 to .95) That was a saliva test.

>

> The doctor gave me " Seriphos " for my adrenal support.

>

Yeh, it didn't look low to me either!

> Seriphos is for lowering high cortisol. I sure don't think yours looks

> high, so what the heck is your doc doing?

> sol

>

> wrote:

>> Hi!

>>

>> I'm not sure about my cortisol.

>> The last time I had it checked was in the summer. It was .23 (range is

>> .18 to .95) That was a saliva test.

>>

>> The doctor gave me " Seriphos " for my adrenal support.

Many people have an issue with cortisol increasing at night so they are unable to get into deep sleep and that fatigue makes it lower during the morning. It was after I started taking phosphatidyl at night that my morning cortisol went up. When did the Dr have her taking it and what time a day was that cortisol test?

Re: Re: Feeling Awful> Seriphos is for lowering high cortisol. I sure don't think yours looks > high, so what the heck is your doc doing?> sol> > wrote:>> Hi!>> >> I'm not sure about my cortisol.>> The last time I had it checked was in the summer. It was .23 (range is >> .18 to .95) That was a saliva test.>> >> The doctor gave me "Seriphos" for my adrenal support.

Bear with me, I'm in that "fog brain" right now. I dont have my last adrenal tests but the first one showed up low and the next one showed up high, so she gave me the supplement because its touted to even it out no matter which way it goes. It didnt really make a difference with me, though. I still felt bad. I saw her this morning and she put me on cortef (T3). My vitamin levels were also down so she raised them. :o) wrote: Yeh, it didn't look low to me either! Re: Re: Feeling

Awful> Seriphos is for lowering high cortisol. I sure don't think yours looks > high, so what the heck is your doc doing?> sol> > wrote:>> Hi!>> >> I'm not sure about my cortisol.>> The last time I had it checked was in the summer. It was .23 (range is >> .18 to .95) That was a saliva test.>> >> The doctor gave me "Seriphos" for my adrenal support.

Sorry, I meant to say that it didn't look HIGH to me either, though it also

doesn't say that it's low, at leas by #s.

>

>

>> Seriphos is for lowering high cortisol. I sure don't think yours looks

>> high, so what the heck is your doc doing?

>> sol

>>

>> wrote:

>>> Hi!

>>>

>>> I'm not sure about my cortisol.

>>> The last time I had it checked was in the summer. It was .23 (range is

>>> .18 to .95) That was a saliva test.

>>>

>>> The doctor gave me " Seriphos " for my adrenal support.