RemedySpot.com

RE: I'm doing great

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well done! I'm assuming by that you had snow? Meh - can you send some over here? This winter so far has been the coldest since the 70s, and it's set to contunue into January... but it's been that mild this week that I didn't even have a coat on outside the other day.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: I'm doing greatTo: asthma Date: Thursday, 25 December, 2008, 8:47 PM

I was able to shovel for a long period today and no pains in my chest, the antibotics are helping and the asthma is under control! Yes!!! What a great Christmas present.

Char

Where are you? Lucky!

Char

I'm doing greatTo: asthma Date: Thursday, 25 December, 2008, 8:47 PM

I was able to shovel for a long period today and no pains in my chest, the antibotics are helping and the asthma is under control! Yes!!! What a great Christmas present.

Char

Char I'm very very happy to hear this! But please don't over do it and push your body farther than it's ready for ok!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 2:47 PMTo: asthma Subject: I'm doing great

Char

Yeah we haven't had any snow here in Southern Md either! It was so warm here today in the 60's that we had the house open while having dinner.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of A HillSent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 4:26 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: I'm doing great

Well done! I'm assuming by that you had snow? Meh - can you send some over here? This winter so far has been the coldest since the 70s, and it's set to contunue into January... but it's been that mild this week that I didn't even have a coat on outside the other day.

Jenn

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: I'm doing greatTo: asthma Date: Thursday, 25 December, 2008, 8:47 PM

Char

I thought it was cold up that way??

Char

Char

West Yorkshire - I'm at my parents' house and back in my homeland for Christmas! None of the UK had snow...

Jenn

From: adanaturkey8385@ webband.com <adanaturkey8385@ webband.com>Subject: I'm doing greatTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, 25 December, 2008, 8:47 PM

Char

It changes like a darn light switch!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 11:23 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: I'm doing great

I thought it was cold up that way??

Char

Char