RemedySpot.com

Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, pneumonia doesn't necessarily come with fever..

I bet the pain in the arms have to do with the snow shoveling you've done.

-------------- Original message ----------------------

> I just hate to go to the doc again, they didn't do anything I went in last

time,

> just think everything's in my head as usual. I have pains all through my

chest,

> I can hardly lift

> my arms. I might go tomarrow.

>

> Char

I just hate to go to the doc again, they didn't do anything I went in last time, just think everything's in my head as usual. I have pains all through my chest, I can hardly lift

my arms. I might go tomarrow.

Char

Great Advise Ann! Soo glad to see you posting again!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of FFTaz71@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:40 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Thats not necessarily true about no fever- no infection. Especially with walking pnuemonia...they call it this b/c it is basically a milder form of pnuemonia but without all the classic tell tale symptoms. And, as a former EMT, I need to address Char's symptoms as well. I dont want to scare you, well in a way I do so that you get checked out by a doc but not so much that you are terrified.Char, your symptoms could be something way worse than pnuemonia. Its very possible you might be experiencing a mild heart attack. Women do not present with heart attacks the same way as most men do...with the classic symptoms we all hear about. But, with pain in your left arm, chest and neck, you really really need to get checked out because thats exactly what it could be. Do not be surprised if you do go to the doctor and they want to check your heart. Please, do yourself and your family a favor and go get checked by a doctor today if you havent already.This could be just a bad chest cold too, but its better safe than sorry.Ann

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

There's like 5 kinds of Asthma. I think I have one of the

rarer types. When I wheeze, no one can hear it, only in my back, I have chest pain everytime I have an asthma attack

weather I have pnemonia or not so it's hard to tell if it's a heart attack or what. And I don't cough alot like most

asthmatics.

RE: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

How'd you get the coughing under control? I've broken down to using OTC cough syrup

Wow that makes it more confusing! I hate to over medicated, but I gotta get rid of this mess, Christmas day is here all day long from Breakfast to a late dessert!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:46 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

There's like 5 kinds of Asthma. I think I have one of the

rarer types. When I wheeze, no one can hear it, only in my back, I have chest pain everytime I have an asthma attack

weather I have pnemonia or not so it's hard to tell if it's a heart attack or what. And I don't cough alot like most

asthmatics.

RE: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

How'd you get the coughing under control? I've broken down to using OTC cough syrup

They are doctors who go to medical school but get additional training in musculoskelatal problems. They are a few steps up from chiropractors in spinal manipulation. They also are less quick to prescribe pills and more quick to do manipulations for pain of any kind. I have been seeing DOs (DOctors of Osteopathy) for 16 years and am a big fan