RemedySpot.com

This is a link & text to voice for raw milk & health issues at Obamas admin!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are fortunate here to be able to get it - for bathing of course!

Jane in Oz

RE: This is a link & text to voice for raw milk & health issues at Obamas admin!

I'd love to have raw milk available, too. I'm afraid the medical lobby is so well entrenched, that corruption is so corrupt we'll never see raw milk again. Obie.

Hi, The raw milk freedom issue is basic & symbolic of our health freedom issues in general ... it is now NO. 1 in 1 level to be presented to Pres. Obama's teams .. lets get behind it to help stop the harassment of raw food suppliers .. raids etc. and suppression of info. in this new admin. Following is the site's text. Joyce

I'm not sure if you've heard, but there's a movement of citizens inspired by the presidential campaign who are now submitting ideas for how they think the Obama Administration should change America. It's called "Ideas for Change in America."One idea is titled: Legalize Milk. I thought you might be interested in getting involved and recommend you check it out. You can read more and vote for the idea by clicking the following link:http://www.changeorg/ideas/view/legalize_milkThe top 10 ideas are going to be presented to the Obama Administration on Inauguration Day and will be supported by a national lobbying campaign run by Change.org, MySpace, and more than a dozen leading nonprofits after the Inauguration. So each idea has a real chance at becoming policy.I look forward to hearing what you think,Joyce

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1865 - Release Date: 12/26/2008 1:01 PM

Hi,

I raise Nubian milk goats and think some might forget they can own a milk

goat and milk their own. True, it isn't as easy as falling off a log but it

can be done. If you live where the 'codes' forbid you to have a milk goat,

my question would be, Why?

Jean

> We are fortunate here to be able to get it - for bathing of course!

>

> Jane in Oz

> RE: This is a link & text to voice for raw milk & health

> issues at Obamas admin!

>

>

> I'd love to have raw milk available, too. I'm afraid the medical lobby is so

> well entrenched, that corruption is so corrupt we'll never see raw milk again.

> Obie.

>

> ___________________________________________________________________

>

>