RemedySpot.com

Re: Don't understand it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wish I had some meds that wired me. I feel so tired all the time. I drag my butt around.

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:43:30 PMSubject: Don't understand it

How can I still be wheezing yet blow good numbers? I may end up not sleeping again tonight due to using these darn meds, they wire me to the point that I can't sleep. The insurance company nurse called today and told me if the asthma wasn't better come Monday she wants me in the dr's office.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

That's how I've been this week, wide awake at night and not having the energy during the day because of being so tired I'm going to try to by pass the nebulizer this evening in hopes of getting some sleep. I like my sleep, I told dh last night, if I fall asleep please don't do anything to wake me.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 5:59 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Don't understand it

I wish I had some meds that wired me. I feel so tired all the time. I drag my butt around.

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:43:30 PMSubject: Don't understand it

How can I still be wheezing yet blow good numbers? I may end up not sleeping again tonight due to using these darn meds, they wire me to the point that I can't sleep. The insurance company nurse called today and told me if the asthma wasn't better come Monday she wants me in the dr's office.

Terry, you and I are opposites . . . I am blowing lousy numbers but no wheesing and little coughing. Weird disease.

Hoping you feel better and get rested soon.

MIke

To: asthma Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 1:43:30 PMSubject: Don't understand it

ROFL!!! It is strange isn't it? I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks so I plan to rest and to get better!

Thanks Mike!!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:46 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Don't understand it

Terry, you and I are opposites . . . I am blowing lousy numbers but no wheesing and little coughing. Weird disease.

MIke

To: asthma Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 1:43:30 PMSubject: Don't understand it

Wow, still opposites . . . I can't stay awake, especially after about 5pm. I don't think I toss or turn, but wake as tired as when I laid down. I'd like to avoid the nebs as well. I have developed tachycardia from all the albueterol. Heart slows down to about 100 beats/min. Over 120 after a neb. The doctor is aware. Sad the 'cure' for one thing causes or exacerbates another.

To: asthma Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:01:54 PMSubject: RE: Don't understand it

That's how I've been this week, wide awake at night and not having the energy during the day because of being so tired I'm going to try to by pass the nebulizer this evening in hopes of getting some sleep. I like my sleep, I told dh last night, if I fall asleep please don't do anything to wake me.

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 5:59 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Don't understand it

Cheryl Burton ncicherylyahoo (DOT) com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:43:30 PMSubject: Don't understand it

Enjoy the time off. Use it to heal!! I bet Christmas will still come on Thursday whether or not you are up running around doing things. It won't be fun for anyone if you end up in the hospital. Try to relax, enjoy a cup of tea, a good book, a fun movie . . . these things are what my weekend agenda is full of.

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:47:41 PMSubject: RE: Don't understand it

ROFL!!! It is strange isn't it? I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks so I plan to rest and to get better!

Thanks Mike!!

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:46 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Don't understand it

MIke

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 1:43:30 PMSubject: Don't understand it

That was one of the things the nurse from the ins company discussed today was my bp being too high and my heart rate bring too high for too long. I told her the treatment for the persistent asthma is the cause of the bp and hr being up. I have MVP and SVT so it's not uncommon if the hr is up, but it freaked me out earlier this week when it went into a irregular pattern. My BP machine picks up on all that.

I'm going to TRY to not to the nebulizer tonight, I need to get some sleep, dh just keeps laughing as he never has a problem sleeping at all, and he told me this am, well when you drop I'll have a pillow and blanket ready for ya.

We have Christmas at our house all day from Breakfast to dessert so I've been trying to complete my list of things to get done, but have come to the resolution that if I'm not up to it come Thursday, dh's family will have to jump in and help out. I sure as heck am not super woman anymore!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:50 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Don't understand it

Wow, still opposites . . . I can't stay awake, especially after about 5pm. I don't think I toss or turn, but wake as tired as when I laid down. I'd like to avoid the nebs as well. I have developed tachycardia from all the albueterol. Heart slows down to about 100 beats/min. Over 120 after a neb. The doctor is aware. Sad the 'cure' for one thing causes or exacerbates another.

To: asthma Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:01:54 PMSubject: RE: Don't understand it

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 5:59 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Don't understand it

Cheryl Burton ncicherylyahoo (DOT) com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:43:30 PMSubject: Don't understand it

Can I come to your house? I know, my dh and oldest ds keep telling me that, I'm trying to take care of me, but also the house too, but the main stuff is done now so the rest I could care less about, dh is doing the shopping for the food, gifts are done and wrapped. I just need to get my ds to go to the pet store to pick up my order of crabs and Lobster for my fish tank, they were suppose to be in yesterday, Yes I even tore apart my fish tank to clean that, It NEEDED it, but at least now I don't have to worry about the fish. I have the house to myself for the weekend, yet here I sit chatting with you guys, and watching Wheel of Fortune, and catching up on Facebook!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:54 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Don't understand it

Enjoy the time off. Use it to heal!! I bet Christmas will still come on Thursday whether or not you are up running around doing things. It won't be fun for anyone if you end up in the hospital. Try to relax, enjoy a cup of tea, a good book, a fun movie . . . these things are what my weekend agenda is full of.

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:47:41 PMSubject: RE: Don't understand it

Thanks Mike!!

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:46 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Don't understand it

MIke

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 1:43:30 PMSubject: Don't understand it

Yeah, I get that too. Not wheezing, as I don't, but I can be finding it hard to breathe, then get a peak flow reading of 500! Yet other times, I can feel fine but get a lower reading.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: Don't understand itTo: asthma Date: Friday, 19 December, 2008, 11:43 PM

LOL. Haven't seen a PF of over 300 in so long..... Had an asthma

attack on Thursday. Didn't think it was possible with this level of

steroids. Must have been 4 days of a low pressure system that parked

over my house. Still dealing with the symptoms yesterday, but am

feeling much better today. I don't wheeze either. Only on very rare

occasions. I tend to bark like a seal. People of the older

generation look at me funny (reminds them of whooping cough). LOL

Madeline

>

>

> Subject: Don't understand it

> To: asthma