RemedySpot.com

HMO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ruth,

I'm not with an HMO but GRRRRRR to your docs. Yes, all of those symptoms can and often are related to AIH. Don't let them pass off the AIH diagnosis and symptoms to something else, but certainly everything can be checked again! I have heard that sometimes with HMO's it's being the squeaky wheel - it will be interesting to hear what others have done.

Take care,

Amy

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...
Guest guest

Charlie, in Portland, Cigna pays about $27 for 98940, you figure it out. R Johansen D.C. PC,DABCOChiropractic Life Center12762 SE Stark StreetPortland Oregon 97233Voice 5032557746,Fax 5032550818----- HMODate: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:59:21 +0000

Any one belong to HMO for Cigna? Good/Bad? I know all hmo's are bad! But getting more inquiries.

Dr. A Caughlin DC CAC155 NW 1st Ave Day, Or. 97845 office 541-575-1063 fax 541-575-5554

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

____________________________________________________________LCD 42" TV for $26.42? Macbook Pro for $91.73?Are these prices real? You WON'T Believe What We Found!ctips.net