that should be under a dr's supervision, Sorry JMO

Terry

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He

didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program

Established August of 1992

Primatene Mist

Somebody told me that they've stopped production of Primatene mist or will

do so soon but nothing is planned to replace it.

Is this horrible rumor true?

------------------------------------

IMO it shouldve been banned years ago! It damaged my lungs as a child and is a big part of the reason my Asthma was so bad! My lungs have permament scarring inside them from this nasty stuff. Im sorry for you if they are but Asthma should be treated and kept track of by a dr. Not OTC meds. thats my take on this subject.

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:42:27 AMSubject: Primatene Mist

Somebody told me that they've stopped production of Primatene mist or will do so soon but nothing is planned to replace it.Is this horrible rumor true?

That stuff never worked for me anyway.

Subject: Re: Primatene MistTo: asthma Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 5:19 PM

IMO it shouldve been banned years ago! It damaged my lungs as a child and is a big part of the reason my Asthma was so bad! My lungs have permament scarring inside them from this nasty stuff. Im sorry for you if they are but Asthma should be treated and kept track of by a dr. Not OTC meds. thats my take on this subject.

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi. nwsource. com/local/ 324801_cleaning2 4.html

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

From: terrierkeeper <dinmont2verizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:42:27 AMSubject: Primatene Mist

Somebody told me that they've stopped production of Primatene mist or will do so soon but nothing is planned to replace it.Is this horrible rumor true?

Re: Primatene Mist

I believe we ALL value our independence, but at what risk? If its been proven that the stuff is dangerous, (which it has), then it needs to be taken off the market, especially when there is enough other medicine out there that has been proven to be much safer than this stuff. Ive taken it years ago as well and the stuff had nasty side effects. Its not about pencil pushers and tree huggers.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

LOL!!!!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Cindi

terrierkeeper wrote:

I have been using this stuff since it came out, and; I have had no

problems with it.

I value my independence. And I do not like some tree hugger telling me

to 'save the trees and the rain forests' justifies putting people's

lives at hazzard. Or worse have some Federal pencil pusher do it for

him.

What you laughing at you TURKEY

Where you been? I've missed you

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Rodney & CindiSent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:32 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Primatene Mist

LOL!!!! Have a Merry Christmas!Cinditerrierkeeper wrote:

I have been using this stuff since it came out, and; I have had no problems with it. I value my independence. And I do not like some tree hugger telling me to 'save the trees and the rain forests' justifies putting people's lives at hazzard. Or worse have some Federal pencil pusher do it for him.