RemedySpot.com

RE: OT but not really just read it all! Very informative

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Colon cleansing? For me, this is a 'ask your doctor' type of issue. It seems to me to be somewhat of a fad type of thing. I don't drink sodas at all. I don't need the sugar and caffein stimulates the apetite, which is already on hyper-drive due to prednisone.

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:19:01 PMSubject: Re: OT but not really just read it all! Very informative

I'm confused. When do we drink this Mountain Dew? When

having an attack? It's just not sinking in.

Char

OT but not really just read it all! Very informative

Hey have any of you used that Complete 7 day cleanse of your GI system before? I am now up to 155 lbs and am NOT HAPPY! I need to be between 130-140. Anyways it's by HYDROXYCUT. My stomach is soo big that I look 5-6 months pregnant and I"M NOT, can't be anymore, no play house! ROFL

I'm using this before I use the Hydroxycut weight loss stuff. I got put on steroids again for 2 reasons, my hand and my asthma being out of control. The hand dr could hear my wheezing as I was talking and said it would knock out two birds with one stone. I told him in tears I was fat enough all that was going to do was make it worse. That I now have to wear sweat pants all the time because none of my stuff fits. I am determined to lose this weight but in a safe way. Guess what family, your on a diet and you will exercise WITH ME. I can't take the diet stuff with the steroids. The pharmacist said this Cleanse stuff was GREAT STUFF! That he uses it every 2-3 months and it's amazing at what it does to his body, so he is the one who stopped what he was doing and went out on the floor with me to chose the right one. and he took a look at me and said, Terry, it is the steroids

because it's always in the stomach, waist and rear area that collects the fat from the steroids. He did advise for those of you reading this on the asthma group, to exercise 20 minutes more a session while taking oral steroids to help defeat the weight gain and drink ALOT of water regardless! He told me also to only use the Mountain dew during an actual attack and it needed to be ice cold, something about the caffeine and opening the air way up enough to get inhaler meds down into the lungs. He was very informative

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

According to Wikipaedia, pepsi are lookin

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: RE: OT but not really just read it all! Very informativeTo: asthma Date: Tuesday, 30 December, 2008, 8:12 PM

Yes Mountain Dew Soda and he said the can is alot colder than a bottle So I keep 3 at a time in my fridge everyone knows not to touch them

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MendezSent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:19 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: OT but not really just read it all! Very informative

As in Soda?

Hey have any of you used that Complete 7 day cleanse of your GI system before? I am now up to 155 lbs and am NOT HAPPY! I need to be between 130-140. Anyways it's by HYDROXYCUT. My stomach is soo big that I look 5-6 months pregnant and I"M NOT, can't be anymore, no play house! ROFL

I'm using this before I use the Hydroxycut weight loss stuff. I got put on steroids again for 2 reasons, my hand and my asthma being out of control. The hand dr could hear my wheezing as I was talking and said it would knock out two birds with one stone. I told him in tears I was fat enough all that was going to do was make it worse. That I now have to wear sweat pants all the time because none of my stuff fits. I am determined to lose this weight but in a safe way. Guess what family, your on a diet and you will exercise WITH ME. I can't take the diet stuff with the steroids. The pharmacist said this Cleanse stuff was GREAT STUFF! That he uses it every 2-3 months and it's amazing at what it does to his body, so he is the one who stopped what he was doing and went out on the floor with me to chose the right one. and he took a look at me and said, Terry, it is the steroids

because it's always in the stomach, waist and rear area that collects the fat from the steroids. He did advise for those of you reading this on the asthma group, to exercise 20 minutes more a session while taking oral steroids to help defeat the weight gain and drink ALOT of water regardless! He told me also to only use the Mountain dew during an actual attack and it needed to be ice cold, something about the caffeine and opening the air way up enough to get inhaler meds down into the lungs. He was very informative

According to Wikipaedia, pepsi are looking at reintroducing mountain dew into the UK. The page said that it was pulled before because of lack of popularity, but there was a scare about a link between fizzy drinks and cancer, mountain dew being one of the main culprits - maybe this is why it wasn't popular!

Jenn

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: RE: OT but not really just read it all! Very informativeTo: asthma Date: Tuesday, 30 December, 2008, 8:12 PM

Yes Mountain Dew Soda and he said the can is alot colder than a bottle So I keep 3 at a time in my fridge everyone knows not to touch them

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MendezSent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:19 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: OT but not really just read it all! Very informative

As in Soda?

Right, so where did the rest of my message go?! I know it did something weird as I was typing, but it allowed me to carry on writing then sent the email - it must have not sent the full email and jusrt that first few words...

The rest of hte message is below:

According to Wikipaedia, pepsi are looking at reintroducing mountain dew into the UK. The page said that it was pulled before because of lack of popularity, but there was a scare about a link between fizzy drinks and cancer, mountain dew being one of the main culprits - maybe this is why it wasn't popular!

As in Soda?