RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Does anyone else get exhausted?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I Agree with ,

I am just recuperating from an almost 3 months of having the worst Asthma attacks in whole my life. I even coudnt breat. I was like only with Elovent for emergency, but I was so sick I sometimes use it 8 time a day!.. I also wanted to refused to be on steroids but I couldnt even talk (was so exausting for me), I was like always with a chest pain (I also though it was a predule to a heart attack because I am overweight). I got to sick of feeling so bad physically and metaly ( I got in a depression, I wanted to die, "no more" I am tired of all this" those were my thoughts). I stope taking care of my self, didnt put make up to go to work and things like that. Then I went to see my allergologyst and open up to him about my fear of using steroids (prednisone, mainly) he told me exactly that: IS NOT BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT, IS BECAUSE YOU NEED THEM (steroids medecine). He told me that our lungs are "always" with inflamation, so we need to controlled that. Is not only inflamation when you suffer the asthma attack, is , always, always inflamated. He also told me that I needed to trust him, that he will work with me in order to find the best steroid medecine to keep me "well". He told me that I needed to trust him in the prednisone dosis he give me. So he had me on prednisone for almost a month and then he started me on elovent ... and I feel so good!. I am not like always tired or with the chest pain, and I am taking extra care of me... I am only using the emergency inhaler sometimes 1, the worst scenario is 2... a lot of difference..

Hope this help hun..

- Re: Does anyone else get exhausted?To: asthma Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 7:28 AM

Hi Char,Autoimmune disease is exhausting.I am on a prescription high dose iron also -not 360 though -I think it's 150.Alana>> I'm 49, f, cauc, and get exhausted alot now that the colder> months are coming on. Is it from my Asthma? Doc says my> iron is good so that's not it. I refuse to take my steroids> unless I'm gasping for air. I do take my fomoteral and my emergency > inhaler but I don't have enough energy or time to keep using that dog > gone nebilizer. I hope I get to menapause stage soon so I stop having > menstral cycles so I'll have more iron too. I take 360 mg of iron a > day.> > Char>