RemedySpot.com

DMSO what is it and how to use & experiences from a user

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I bought a 3 oz container of DMSO 99.85% from a local feed store. It's in the section for horses. The store owner says that he can't say that it can be used for people but people buy it and have told him they use it for themselves.

The container is made just like a roll-on deodorant. The label designates "Avoid contact with skin..eyes or breathing vapors... Note, the manufacturer and supplier make no warranties of any kind,....concerning use of this product for any purpose..."

Now, What is the story with using it for pain?

What exactly does it do? reduce inflammation? what physical properties does it have? ...anti-inflammatory? increase synovial fluids? help rebuild or repair cartilage? What's the scoop?

I to understand that some people are taking it orally? Why? What is the benefit and what is the dosage? If I were to do so, could I open what I have and dilute it?

Lots of questions. Thanks for your help,

Peanut

Hey Peanut, good questions, the DMSO purchased in feed stores is just as good as the others out there providing it does not have acetone or some other toxic additive like this. I have my doctor interested in this research and she tells me that there is a lot of inferior DMSO out there. I ask her for proof. She has been unable to supply that information.

I believe that if the product is 99% pure it has no additive and the additional 1% is water, I have spoke with many druggist and pharmacy people on this subject, they tell me that the USP is inspected but it's all the same stuff. But of course always add be careful. I have used DMSO for years now, I started with USP grade which was 20 times more expensive. I have downsized these days and use good quality DMSO from other sources. Of course when I put into my 'eyes' I do order the USP grade from Dr. Stanley s at s labs, you can Google this to find the link.

Life has become increasingly difficult with the daily challenges and stresses that hammer at us. DMSO is an amazing solvent to say the least, and has healed me of horrible back pain and knee pain. Sure I do have moments but I used to have nothing but pain 24/7 and these days I might hurt a few minutes upon getting up in the morning. Many blessings and much happiness to all of you out there.

Micki