RemedySpot.com

Been back to the doctors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Decided that after 5 weeks of needing my salbutamol frequently, especially when I'd gone 10 weeks without needing it at all, I really should go see the asthma nurse again. So I did today. There is apparently a virus going round at the moment which is causing people who don't normally have respiratory illnesses to have a tight chest, and she reckons I could have caught this - apparently it normally just lasts 2-3 weeks, but for me it would take longer to clear up anyway, which you all know about already... We recently had a v cold snap, and there was a big increse in A & E admissions because of respiratory probs. But she has put me onto seretide as a temporary measure, an hopefully once all the viruses have finished going round, I can stop using it again...

Unfiortunately, I only seemed to be able to find one pharmacy (not had to pick up a prescription yet living here), and they were out of stock, so will have to wait tomorrow hwen I go to Leeds to get it.

Jenn

PS - Madeline - thanks for the Christmas card. It arrived a day or so ago. Unfortunately, I can't send one back as I have missed the deadline for worldwide postage...

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.