RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Cheryl carpet-laminate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh God. That is what I have wanted to do. Stairs just kill my breathing.

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:53:55 PMSubject: Re: Cheryl carpet-laminate

Even better, just rip out the stairs and put in an elevator! LOLMadeline> >> > I suppose I could start buying a box or two at a time. Only problem> is we have an upstairs also and they say not to use laminate on> stairs. Also, I would have to do it myself, as my dh is not

capable> now to help with anything. Thanks for the suggestion. I just maydo it.> > > > Cheryl Burton > > ncicheryl@ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > From: Madeline <slim8972@>> > To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com> > Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:06:53 PM> > Subject: Cheryl carpet-laminate> > > > > > You can do the laminate

one room at a time yourself. It is very easy> > and not expensive. We are lucky. The only downstairs room that had> > carpet was our bedroom, and we replaced it as soon as I was diagnosed.> > I wasn't able to help with the removal of the old carpet, but I> > didn't have any problems with helping with the laminate. No glue or> > sanding or anything. Just snaps together over a foam-like liner. > > set up his table saw outside for the few cuts he had to make,> > then we used quarter round along the bottom all the way around the> > room. It looks great. You can always buy a couple boxes at a time> > (we got ours from Lowe's for 99cents a square foot - it is one of> > their stock brands/colors so we don't have to worry about them> > discontinuing it before we have enough) and it almost matches the> > original hardwood in the hall. We

have slowly been buying a box here> > and there and are almost ready to do the upstairs which is all carpet> > (I avoid that as much as possible anyway. My kids live up there. Bad> > for my blood pressure! LOL)> > > > Madeline> > > > ---> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Recent Activity> > * 5> > New MembersVisit Your Group > > Yahoo! Health> > Achy Joint?> > Common arthritis> > myths debunked.> > All-Bran> > Day 10 Club> > on Yahoo! Groups> > Feel better with fiber.> > Health Groups> > for people over 40> > Join people who are> >

staying in shape.> > .> >>

mum now wants to know why red is everyones choice

i'll try it on julie

Cheryl carpet-laminate> > > > > > You can do the laminate one room at a time yourself. It is very easy> > and not expensive. We are lucky. The only downstairs room that had> > carpet was our bedroom, and we replaced it as soon as I was diagnosed.> > I wasn't able to help with the removal of the old carpet, but I> > didn't have any problems with helping with the laminate. No glue or> > sanding or anything. Just snaps together over a foam-like liner. > > set up his table saw outside for the few cuts he had to make,> > then we used quarter round along the bottom all the way around the> > room. It looks great. You can always buy a couple boxes at a time> > (we got ours from Lowe's for 99cents a square foot - it is one of> > their stock brands/colors so we don't have to worry about them> > discontinuing it before we have enough) and it almost matches the> > original hardwood in the hall. We have slowly been buying a box here> > and there and are almost ready to do the upstairs which is all carpet> > (I avoid that as much as possible anyway. My kids live up there. Bad> > for my blood pressure! LOL)> > > > Madeline> > > > ---> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Recent Activity> > * 5> > New MembersVisit Your Group > > Yahoo! Health> > Achy Joint?> > Common arthritis> > myths debunked.> > All-Bran> > Day 10 Club> > on Yahoo! Groups> > Feel better with fiber.> > Health Groups> > for people over 40> > Join people who are> > staying in shape.> > .> >>