RemedySpot.com

Re: Prednisone nutrient depletions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is all very true, i was on prednisone for over 5 yrs before i moved to OR and they kept a close eye on my vitamins but i never had any problems and the only thing they could contribute it to is me taking some great prenatals! I love my prenatals even when im not pg! They help SO much for me not to be so tired.

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:06:52 AMSubject: Prednisone nutrient depletions

PREDNISONE -Which Nutrients Are Robbed -Taking this medicine may deplete your supply of, increase your need for, or interfere with the activity of:vitamin A vitamin B6 folic acidvitamin C vitamin D vitamin K calcium magnesium potassium selenium zinchttp://www.lef. org/magazine/ mag2006/mar2006_ report_drugs_ 02.htmAlana> > >> > Good morning everyone!> > > > As I posted last week, I am 10 days post-hospital,> > recovering nicely on the breathing front,

but> > struggling with the ramp-down on the huge doses of> > steroids it took to get me breathing clearly again.> > This is the highest dose of prednisone I've ever been> > on, and for the longest period, and I'm experiencing> > some side effects I've not seen before. Wondering if> > anyone else has had:> > > > -- incredible heartburn, even with two Prilosec a day> > and not lying down for a full three hours after eating> > or drinking anything> > > > -- shaking hands> > > > -- a feeling of abdominal fullness (but honestly, that> > might be from eating so much)> > > > Of course the sleep problems I'm familiar with....> > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________> > Penzer

Kerekes> > ekerekes@> >>