RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Anyone in here have slom allergies? i hate it!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for your advince hun!! I will look for it to see if it helps, I am also happy to hear the good news about your situation, I am praying for you, remember, faith! hope and good thoughts!

Rosy

-- Re: Anyone in here have slom allergies? i hate it!

Hi Rose. My skin is very sensitive to things and with the prednisoneit is even worse. The only medical tape I can tolerate is the clearheavy plastic tape with the grid pattern on it, and then only for ashort time. I don't know how large your wound is, but for small cutsand scrapes I use a product called "Nu Skin". It can be found at anydrugstore usually right there with the bandaids. It is a liquid thatcontains an antiseptic. You just brush it on the wound (fair warningit burns the first time) let dry for a minute or so and brush it onagain. It creates a "skin" over the wound without a bandaid oranything. Then brush it on every day after that until healed. Worksvery well for me.Madeline>> Hi..> > Does anyone in here have skin allergies as well? I do :( and is sobad and> frustrating. I can't wear nothing made of metal except gold orsilver (the> finest purest kind .795) and is horrible. I am sometimes allergic to the> beach! I can't get to the sea because the combination of the salt ofthe sea> and sand made me a red monster. So 3 weeks ago I got out of a shower at> night, I was busy preparing my clothes for tomorrow. I just put asweater> and keep working on it, so stupid of me! I forgot my sweater has azipper. I> had a little cyst between my breasts and because of my allergies and the> zipper and the humidity, 2 hours later I became to feel the need toscratch,> then I remembered my allergies and put sometime else.. To late :.The day> after I woke up with a cyst a size of a lemon!!. I went to thedoctor and> they gave me medicine but a week later it exploded (eww). Now, the worst> part is that, I found out I am allergic to the bandages adhesivethey used!> My god!! I got into a point that it was worst the pain anddiscomfort of my> rash than the open wound I have. They have tried 5 differentadhesives but,> the ones that don't give me a rash, they just don't stick, and theonly 2> that seems to hold on.. I'm allergic to their adhesive... This sucks!!. > Every morning I went to the nurse so she can clean my wound, shetried some> new adhesive I return to work and in less then 15 mins, lol, Theopen wound> is exposed and I end up using the one that at least, give me theless rash> possible, and having to "cope" with the idea that I will suffer thisrash...> > Do you have any ideas to avoid this rash and still have my wound cover?> > Rose>