RemedySpot.com

Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, they say when it's yellow, it's not the best and green is bad but thick, thick green and coming out the nose, mouth and coughing it up is definetely pnemonia. I've seen

the yellow and bloody stuff and clear so I could be worse.

Sounds like you are worse off than me.

Char

RE: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

You and I both, I have a NON asthma cough that hurts my chest, I've been using Benadryl D every 4 hours and broke down just now at midnight and took some robetussin, My chest feels heavy my back hurts and I can feel the junk I've been running a fever on and off too for the past few days. I"m calling first in the am to get in to see my PCP, I'm sure with the building he'll be in I'll end up with blood work and x-rays. Now how I want to spend my vacation time, but this has being going on too long

Good luck and let me know how your appt goes

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:55 PMTo: asthma Subject: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

I just hate to go to the doc again, they didn't do anything I went in last time, just think everything's in my head as usual. I have pains all through my chest, I can hardly lift

my arms. I might go tomarrow.

Char

I just want to go back to my long streak of being soo well with the asthma! Most of what's coming up is from the chest when i cough. And my biggest draw back of going to the dr tomorrow is the temps are suppose to below freezing with a powerful COLD wind which will make matters worse

Thanks for your support,Make sure you also go to the dr's and we'll both report back together!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:51 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Well, they say when it's yellow, it's not the best and green is bad but thick, thick green and coming out the nose, mouth and coughing it up is definetely pnemonia. I've seen

the yellow and bloody stuff and clear so I could be worse.

Sounds like you are worse off than me.

Char

You and I both, I have a NON asthma cough that hurts my chest, I've been using Benadryl D every 4 hours and broke down just now at midnight and took some robetussin, My chest feels heavy my back hurts and I can feel the junk I've been running a fever on and off too for the past few days. I"m calling first in the am to get in to see my PCP, I'm sure with the building he'll be in I'll end up with blood work and x-rays. Now how I want to spend my vacation time, but this has being going on too long

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:55 PMTo: asthma Subject: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

I just hate to go to the doc again, they didn't do anything I went in last time, just think everything's in my head as usual. I have pains all through my chest, I can hardly lift

Char

I know the feeling. We got 2 1/2 feet of snow and another storm on it's way and I'm having to shovel. It's been hell on

the asthma and no one seems to understand. I've got my coughing part under control. It's the chest pains, left shoulder pain, and weak arms and back and headaches that make me feel like I'm dieing.

Char

I just want to go back to my long streak of being soo well with the asthma! Most of what's coming up is from the chest when i cough. And my biggest draw back of going to the dr tomorrow is the temps are suppose to below freezing with a powerful COLD wind which will make matters worse

Thanks for your support,Make sure you also go to the dr's and we'll both report back together!

Yes. I very rarely fun fever, and walking pneumonia is famous for

not causing fever. It just sits quietly in the chest until boom you

are very very sick. Don't put it off. Get to the doc first thing

this am. Let us know (both of you) how you are.

Madeline

>

> I know the feeling. We got 2 1/2 feet of snow and another storm on

it's way and I'm having to shovel. It's been hell on

> the asthma and no one seems to understand. I've got my coughing

part under control. It's the chest pains, left shoulder pain, and

weak arms and back and headaches that make me feel like I'm dieing.

>

> Char

>

> RE: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

>

>

>

> I just want to go back to my long streak of being soo well with

the asthma! Most of what's coming up is from the chest when i cough.

And my biggest draw back of going to the dr tomorrow is the temps are

suppose to below freezing with a powerful COLD wind which will make

matters worse

> Thanks for your support,Make sure you also go to the dr's and

we'll both report back together!Recent Activity

> a.. 6New Members

> Visit Your Group

> Yahoo! Health

> Memory Loss

>

> Are you at risk

>

> for Alzheimers?

>

> Y! Groups blog

> The place to go

>

> to stay informed

>

> on Groups news!

>

> Group Charity

> California Pet

>

> Rescue: Furry

>

> Friends Rescue

> .

>

I don't think so. A fever indicates an infection. If no fever than no infection in your body, you might just have the flu.

Subject: Can I have pnemonia w/o a feverTo: asthma Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 9:54 PM

Char

How'd you get the coughing under control? I've broken down to using OTC cough syrup

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 1:07 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

I know the feeling. We got 2 1/2 feet of snow and another storm on it's way and I'm having to shovel. It's been hell on

the asthma and no one seems to understand. I've got my coughing part under control. It's the chest pains, left shoulder pain, and weak arms and back and headaches that make me feel like I'm dieing.

Char

Terry -- one course of antibiotics, especially if it is a short course (less than 10 days), does not always clear a sinus or pulmonary infection. If you're still coughing up green stuff, there is likely still infection there. Go back to the doctor. Get more, stronger, longer antibiotics. Terry wrote: Question, I have been taking Benadryl D and now nasty ass cough syrup, I am at my wits end with this

thing, everything I could up or sneeze is yellow,green and I cough up green and brownish colors. I JUST came off of an antibiotic a week ago BUT my daycare kids have been through here with soo much stuff. And now with the fever on and off! Frustrating! Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992 From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:35 AMTo:

asthma Subject: Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever But I don't have a fever? Can I get pnemonia without a fever? Char RE: Can I

have pnemonia w/o a fever You and I both, I have a NON asthma cough that hurts my chest, I've been using Benadryl D every 4 hours and broke down just now at midnight and took some robetussin, My chest feels heavy my back hurts and I can feel the junk I've been running a fever on and off too for the past few days. I"m calling first in the am to get in to see my PCP, I'm sure with the building he'll be in I'll end up with blood work and x-rays. Now how I want to spend my vacation time, but this has being going on too long Good luck and let me know how your appt

goes Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992 From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:55 PMTo: asthma Subject: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever I just hate to go to the doc again, they didn't do anything I went in last time, just think everything's in my head as usual. I

have pains all through my chest, I can hardly lift my arms. I might go tomarrow. Char _____________________ Penzer Kerekesekerekes@...

Thanks, I'm working on it now! Also switching over to musinex and sinus decongestant, Is it safe to use a humidifier with being a severe asthmatic?

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Penzer KerekesSent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:01 AMTo: asthma Subject: RE: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Terry -- one course of antibiotics, especially if it is a short course (less than 10 days), does not always clear a sinus or pulmonary infection. If you're still coughing up green stuff, there is likely still infection there. Go back to the doctor. Get more, stronger, longer antibiotics. Terry wrote:

Question, I have been taking Benadryl D and now nasty ass cough syrup, I am at my wits end with this thing, everything I could up or sneeze is yellow,green and I cough up green and brownish colors. I JUST came off of an antibiotic a week ago BUT my daycare kids have been through here with soo much stuff. And now with the fever on and off! Frustrating!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:35 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

But I don't have a fever? Can I get pnemonia without a fever?

Char

Char

_____________________ Penzer Kerekesekerekes@...

Thats not necessarily true about no fever- no infection. Especially with walking pnuemonia...they call it this b/c it is basically a milder form of pnuemonia but without all the classic tell tale symptoms.

And, as a former EMT, I need to address Char's symptoms as well. I dont want to scare you, well in a way I do so that you get checked out by a doc but not so much that you are terrified.

Char, your symptoms could be something way worse than pnuemonia. Its very possible you might be experiencing a mild heart attack. Women do not present with heart attacks the same way as most men do...with the classic symptoms we all hear about. But, with pain in your left arm, chest and neck, you really really need to get checked out because thats exactly what it could be. Do not be surprised if you do go to the doctor and they want to check your heart.

Please, do yourself and your family a favor and go get checked by a doctor today if you havent already.

This could be just a bad chest cold too, but its better safe than sorry.

AnnListen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!