RemedySpot.com

Re: USCLA cerp sessions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

me! Dana Schmidt, BS, RN, IBCLCCradlehold, DirectorBreastfeeding Education & Supportwww.cradlehold.nethttp://breastfeedinghomevisitservices.weebly.com/shop.htmlProviding the minimum amount of intervention for the minimum amount of time for maximum benefit to mother and baby We do not seek to

establish any professional relationship with any person or entity as a result of any visit to this Website. Transmission of the information is not intended to create and receipt does not create, a doctor-patient or other professional relationship between you and any medical professional or other individual on this Website. Persons contacting us or any medical professional through this Website should not send personal health, confidential, or sensitive information, and should not ask specific medical questions. The Website is a public forum and any comments that you make or submit to us may be displayed publicly on that forum, so you should be cautious about making such comments. No information submitted electronically through the Website or email to us will be treated as privileged, confidential, sensitive or personal health information unless we have previously entered into a written agreement with you to protect such information. Any person

submitting confidential or sensitive information to us without first entering a prior written agreement with us to protect such information waives all rights to confidential protection or doctor-patient privilege. We assume no responsibility for the loss or disclosure of any information that you transmit to us via the Internet. Please call or visit www.cradlehold.net for an evaluation. Please see the attached should you desire more in-depth lactation advice.Home Consultations Breastfeeding Home Visit Services:The best time to observe a mother and baby is when the baby is ready to nurse. We offer flexible scheduling in order to accommodate your baby's needs. A typical initial

evaluation lasts approximately 1-1.5 hours. Appointments can be arranged during days, evenings and weekends. http://breastfeedinghomevisitservices.weebly.com/ To: Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 2:34 PM Subject: USCLA cerp

sessions

Does anybody want to do a group for the CERP sessions coming up from USCLA? I'd love to get the cheaper rate again.

If so, email me at triciaelbl at gmail.com and I will try count up to see how much we will have to pay.

Registration deadline is the 7th, so I'd like to get this finalized by Friday for the Hazelbaker one.

Thanks!

Tricia

Thursday February 9, 2012

"Treating Breastfeeding Problems with Craniosacral Therapy"

by: Alison Hazelbaker, PhD, MA, IBCLC

Wednesday February 22, 2012

"Hormone Testing When Nothing Else Makes Sense"

by: Marasco, MA, IBCLC, FILCA

Thursday March 1, 2012

"Introduction to Corporate Lactation Programs"

by: Sheila Janakos, MPH, IBCLC, , MBA, IBCLC

I would love to do the CST one! Thanks. Does anybody want to do a group for the CERP sessions coming up from USCLA? I'd love to get the cheaper rate again. If so, email me at triciaelbl at gmail.com and I will try count up to see how much we will have to pay. Registration deadline is the 7th, so I'd like to get this finalized by Friday for the Hazelbaker one. Thanks! Tricia Thursday February 9, 2012 "Treating Breastfeeding Problems with Craniosacral Therapy" by: Alison Hazelbaker, PhD, MA, IBCLC Wednesday February 22, 2012 "Hormone Testing When Nothing Else Makes Sense" by: Marasco, MA, IBCLC, FILCA Thursday March 1, 2012 "Introduction to Corporate Lactation Programs" by: Sheila Janakos, MPH, IBCLC, , MBA, IBCLC

Definitely count me in for the CST/Hazelbaker one as well.

Lea

MamiMia.org

Lea@...

>

> Does anybody want to do a group for the CERP sessions coming up from USCLA?

I'd love to get the cheaper rate again.

>

> If so, email me at triciaelbl at gmail.com and I will try count up to see how

much we will have to pay.

>

> Registration deadline is the 7th, so I'd like to get this finalized by Friday

for the Hazelbaker one.

>

> Thanks!

> Tricia

>

> Thursday February 9, 2012

> " Treating Breastfeeding Problems with Craniosacral Therapy "

> by: Alison Hazelbaker, PhD, MA, IBCLC

>

> Wednesday February 22, 2012

> " Hormone Testing When Nothing Else Makes Sense "

> by: Marasco, MA, IBCLC, FILCA

>

> Thursday March 1, 2012

> " Introduction to Corporate Lactation Programs "

> by: Sheila Janakos, MPH, IBCLC, , MBA, IBCLC

>

I wish I could attend this!!! Especially with the group rate. I called to did out if there will be a recording or cd offered and they are going to get back with me. Its up to the speaker if this is offered and sometimes this decision is not made until the day of the webinar. Daphne Kuehl, RN, BSN, IBCLCSent from my iPhone

Definitely count me in for the CST/Hazelbaker one as well.

Lea

MamiMia.org

Lea@...

>

> Does anybody want to do a group for the CERP sessions coming up from USCLA? I'd love to get the cheaper rate again.

>

> If so, email me at triciaelbl at gmail.com and I will try count up to see how much we will have to pay.

>

> Registration deadline is the 7th, so I'd like to get this finalized by Friday for the Hazelbaker one.

>

> Thanks!

> Tricia

>

> Thursday February 9, 2012

> "Treating Breastfeeding Problems with Craniosacral Therapy"

> by: Alison Hazelbaker, PhD, MA, IBCLC

>

> Wednesday February 22, 2012

> "Hormone Testing When Nothing Else Makes Sense"

> by: Marasco, MA, IBCLC, FILCA

>

> Thursday March 1, 2012

> "Introduction to Corporate Lactation Programs"

> by: Sheila Janakos, MPH, IBCLC, , MBA, IBCLC

>

Please count me in for the CST webinar!normaNorma Ritter, IBCLC, RLCBreastfeeding Matters in the Capital Regionwww.NormaRitter.com

Join us on Facebook for the latest birthing and breastfeeding news and views:http://tinyurl.com/BMCRonFB

Does anybody want to do a group for the CERP sessions coming up from USCLA? I'd love to get the cheaper rate again.

If so, email me at triciaelbl at gmail.com and I will try count up to see how much we will have to pay.

Registration deadline is the 7th, so I'd like to get this finalized by Friday for the Hazelbaker one.

Thanks!

Tricia

Thursday February 9, 2012

" Treating Breastfeeding Problems with Craniosacral Therapy "

by: Alison Hazelbaker, PhD, MA, IBCLC

Wednesday February 22, 2012

" Hormone Testing When Nothing Else Makes Sense "

by: Marasco, MA, IBCLC, FILCA

Thursday March 1, 2012

" Introduction to Corporate Lactation Programs "

by: Sheila Janakos, MPH, IBCLC, , MBA, IBCLC

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

There really hasn't been much interest in the group for the last seminar, and

our move date got moved up to this week, so I'm going to abdicate the planning

to organize a group. If someone else wants to pursue it, I would be glad to

participate.

Thanks so much

Tricia

" Introduction to Corporate Lactation Programs "

(Please note that this is a 90 min online webinar)

February 29, 2012

Thanks. You have enough on your plate right now. We are getting ready to put new cabinets in our kitchen, i couldn't imagine having to organize something else. Good luck to you.Cheryl To: Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:02 PM Subject: Re: USCLA cerp sessions

Hi All,

There really hasn't been much interest in the group for the last seminar, and our move date got moved up to this week, so I'm going to abdicate the planning to organize a group. If someone else wants to pursue it, I would be glad to participate.

Thanks so much

Tricia

"Introduction to Corporate Lactation Programs"

(Please note that this is a 90 min online webinar)

February 29, 2012