RemedySpot.com

tingling in legs when feeding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone

One of my colleagues took a call from a mother on our National Breastfeeding Helpline recently who described tingling in her legs while breastfeeding – right leg when feeding from her right breast and left leg when feeding on her left breast. Any ideas about this?

Thank you

Warm regards

Sitting IBCLC exam this year

Breastfeeding Counsellor, Melbourne Australia

Guest guest

or acupuncture. Beebe, M.Ed., RLC, IBCLC Lactation Consultant/Postpartum Doula www.second9months.comwww.facebook.com/thesecond9months--- Subject: Re: tingling in legs when feedingTo:

Date: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 4:16 PM

Definitely sounds nerve-related, . I would suggest chiropractic.

Dee Kassing

Hi Everyone

One of my colleagues took a call from a mother on our National Breastfeeding Helpline recently who described tingling in her legs while breastfeeding – right leg when feeding from her right breast and left leg when feeding on her left breast. Any ideas about this?

Thank you

Warm regards

Sitting IBCLC exam this year

Breastfeeding Counsellor, Melbourne Australia

Guest guest

Just throwing this in as I am wondering if it might be associated with oxytocin

release. I have heard some women have experienced itchy toes when they have an

orgasm.

May be a littl too much informati0on for you girls.

Vikki Kidd - Ontario

>

> Hi Everyone

>

> One of my colleagues took a call from a mother on our National Breastfeeding

Helpline recently who described tingling in her legs while breastfeeding †"

right leg when feeding from her right breast and left leg when feeding on her

left breast. Any ideas about this?

>

> Thank you

>

> Warm regards

>

> Sitting IBCLC exam this year

> Breastfeeding Counsellor, Melbourne Australia

>

Guest guest

Could it be sequelae from an epidural? Or from pushing and having her legs flexed back to far? Dana Schmidt, BS, RN, IBCLCCradlehold Breastfeeding Education & Supportwww.cradlehold.netPlease

follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CradleholdBreastfeedingEducationSupport No information submitted electronically through the Website or email to us will be treated as privileged, confidential, sensitive or personal health information unless we have previously entered into a written agreement with you to protect such information. Any person

submitting confidential or sensitive information to us without first entering a prior written agreement with us to protect such information waives all rights to confidential protection or doctor-patient privilege. We assume no responsibility for the loss or disclosure of any information that you transmit to us via the Internet. Please call or visit www.cradlehold.net for an evaluation. To: Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 3:56 PM Subject: Re: tingling in legs when feeding

Just throwing this in as I am wondering if it might be associated with oxytocin release. I have heard some women have experienced itchy toes when they have an orgasm.

May be a littl too much informati0on for you girls.

Vikki Kidd - Ontario

>

> Hi Everyone

>

> One of my colleagues took a call from a mother on our National Breastfeeding Helpline recently who described tingling in her legs while breastfeeding â€" right leg when feeding from her right breast and left leg when feeding on her left breast. Any ideas about this?

>

> Thank you

>

> Warm regards

>

> Sitting IBCLC exam this year

> Breastfeeding Counsellor, Melbourne Australia

>