RemedySpot.com

tumour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just wanted to update my story on here for anyone who is interested. I am female,. 37 years old and about three years ago I was forced injections of depixol in a mental hospital.This

gave me the symtoms of pssd and for three years Iv had no feelings. That is no sex drive , unable to cry, no romantic feelings etc, well I was like that for two years, but iv had some improvement over the last year, I started doing areobics and i had a small improvement, and I am able to cry now and I have a little more sexual drive and orgasms got a bit better, then I quit the areobics and just recently took up walking for two hours a day in the fresh air and Iv had some more improvement from doing this. Iv had various blood tests over the year that indicate that I have high prolactin

levels, and I am convinced this is what is causing my problems, then I recently had a brain scan, mri, and yesterday my results came back and I

was told I have a 4.5 mm nodule loacted centrally within the anterior pituitary. and that it is proberly a microadenoma. They said they were not going to do anything about it at this time as its a small lesion, to which I am angry because I have other symtoms such as weight gain and nausia since I was poisioned with the depixol , They said they were going see what my next prolactin and oestradiol levels are and decide on the basis of those weather i need any treatment.so

will just have to wait and see. I just wanted people to know on here I have the tumour as it seems obvious to me that it was caused by the drug

they injected me with.