RemedySpot.com

Re: research articles slow flow nipples

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Amy ,BS,IBCLC & Mindy Hammer MA,CCC-SLP 's, " Balancing Breast  Bottle " Is a resource written for parents, but also has information &  an appendix referencing Nipple flow . The mere fact that there is not a standardization of " slow flow " impacts Mom's decisions on what will support her baby's feeding rhythms.

I took their webinars & found them very useful in directing those teaching moments. Working Mom's realize that it is challenging to teach someone " how " her baby is feeding as opposed to just feed her baby " X " amount .

Be Well,SCWAtkins,IBCLC,RLC

Does anyone have reference articles that discusses the use of slow flow nipples?

Guest guest

I Apologize I misspelled Mindy last name: It is Mindy Harmer...Too much caffeine !!!SCW

Amy ,BS,IBCLC & Mindy Hammer MA,CCC-SLP 's, " Balancing Breast  Bottle " Is a resource written for parents, but also has information &  an appendix referencing Nipple flow . The mere fact that there is not a standardization of " slow flow " impacts Mom's decisions on what will support her baby's feeding rhythms.

I took their webinars & found them very useful in directing those teaching moments. Working Mom's realize that it is challenging to teach someone " how " her baby is feeding as opposed to just feed her baby " X " amount .

Be Well,SCWAtkins,IBCLC,RLC

Does anyone have reference articles that discusses the use of slow flow nipples?