RemedySpot.com

Re: So how do you carry it all?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My car is a mess! I don't lug everything into the clients house, but if they need something, i't in the car. Beebe, M.Ed., RLC, IBCLC Lactation Consultant/Postpartum Doula www.second9months.comwww.facebook.com/thesecond9months--- From:

lindajeen_1971 Subject: So how do you carry it all?To: Date: Friday, March 23, 2012, 7:15 AM

After getting IBCLC-certified in 2009, I'm finally getting ready to open my doors as a PPLC. (Yippee! My kids are finally old enough for me to pursue this!) So I've been reading all your insightful emails and researching what supplies to have on hand in my "supply bag." I think I have a good grasp on *what* supplies to bring. But my question now is: *how* do I carry it all? What do you use? Does anyone use a compartmentalized medical bag? Rolling cart? Duffel bag? What works for you to transport all your supplies to your clients' homes?

Thanks!

Peirce

Guest guest

I have an awesome canvas diaper bag that has 5 deep pockets on the outside and 5 deep pockets on the inside as well as the center well. As time has gone by, I know what I need to bring to a certain visit and what I should always have with me. I dont' keep things in the car because my car is usually full of kids/dogs/groceries/etc! Dana Schmidt, BS, RN, IBCLCCradlehold, DirectorBreastfeeding Education & Supportwww.cradlehold.netProviding the minimum amount of intervention for the minimum amount of time for maximum benefit to mother and baby We do not seek to establish any professional relationship with any person or entity as a result of any visit to this Website. Transmission of the information is not intended to create and receipt does not create, a

doctor-patient or other professional relationship between you and any medical professional or other individual on this Website. Persons contacting us or any medical professional through this Website should not send personal health, confidential, or sensitive information, and should not ask specific medical questions. The Website is a public forum and any comments that you make or submit to us may be displayed publicly on that forum, so you should be cautious about making such comments. No information submitted electronically through the Website or email to us will be treated as privileged, confidential, sensitive or personal health information unless we have previously entered into a written agreement with you to protect such information. Any person submitting confidential or sensitive information to us without first entering a prior written agreement with us to protect such

information waives all rights to confidential protection or doctor-patient privilege. We assume no responsibility for the loss or disclosure of any information that you transmit to us via the Internet. Please call or visit www.cradlehold.net for an evaluation. Please see the attached should you desire more in-depth lactation advice.Home Consultations Breastfeeding Home Visit Services: To: Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 11:48 AM Subject: Re: So how do you carry it all?

My car is a mess! I don't lug everything into the clients house, but if they need something, i't in the car. Beebe, M.Ed., RLC, IBCLC Lactation Consultant/Postpartum Doula www.second9months.comwww.facebook.com/thesecond9months--- On Fri, 3/23/12, lindajeen_1971

wrote:From:

lindajeen_1971 Subject: So how do you carry it all?To: Date: Friday, March 23, 2012, 7:15 AM

After getting IBCLC-certified in 2009, I'm finally getting ready to open my doors as a PPLC. (Yippee! My kids are finally old enough for me to pursue this!) So I've been reading all your insightful emails and researching what supplies to have on hand in my "supply bag." I think I have a good grasp on *what* supplies to bring. But my question now is: *how* do I carry it all? What do you use? Does anyone use a compartmentalized medical bag? Rolling cart? Duffel bag? What works for you to transport all your supplies to your clients' homes?

Thanks!

Peirce

Guest guest

Lands End large boat and tote.Sent from my iPhone

Thanks!

Peirce

Guest guest

First of all welcome to the wild and fun life of private practice :)I used to have a big canvas bag i got free from one of the Conferences -not advertising anything medical on the front- then end of last year I got a wonderful hardcase bag -that is not looking clinical- with dividers and many strap, and a zipped partition to hold things in place for $9.00 from IKEA. They had a choice of orange and navy blue. I went with the later one as I thought it wouldn't show the stains etc.As I am going more and more paperless with every passing day it is more than enough to carry my couple of nipple shields, tubes, syringes,etc. So it is light and durable, and was a God sent when I was 42 weeks pregnant and went to see a mom who lived in a house with three flight of stairs :)Kindly,AnnAnn Faust, MBChB, BA (Hons), IBCLC, RLC

BABY AND ME LACTATION SERVICES LLC

www.BabyAndMeLC.com

Facebook:

Baby And Me Lactation Services

phone:

This information is for general informational purposes only and is not

intended to provide specific authority, advice or recommendations. Where you

deem necessary, we suggest that you seek advice regarding your particular

situation from the appropriate professional.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended

solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the

e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized.

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning

the e-mail to the originator.

This

e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages

attached to it, are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or a

person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby

notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or

use of any of the information contained in, or attached to this e-mail transmission

is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please

immediately notify Baby and Me Lactation Services, LLC by telephone at

(240)893-3808 and then delete the message and its attachments from your

computer. Thank you.