RemedySpot.com

RE: Mold and lungs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

no this is not officially a flood prone area, however telling these people our problems and that me and my daughter have potentially fatal problems.....I think was HORRIBLE of them...they lived here 15 yrs and I AM SURE had the same problems we just did! not to mention their furniture was hiding a broken in floor where mold had gotten in a rotted the carpet, so me and 3 kids in a 3 bedroom but one bedroom is useless.

i really dont care about the laws, I just think it was horrible they

lied to a mom and 3 kids...even acknowledged they undesratnd the seriousness of our health! It was also a dry time when we

bought it...no way for a woman like me to have known these

problems. Being the nice person I am......I feel guilty saling it off to someone else......but someone else may not be allergic.

-- Re: Mold and lungs

SunShine..Teatree oil will kill moldspores. One can use it wash water or diffuseit into the air.Together with some other essential oils they can also neutralize theodor.C-M

Will I didn't know there was a shampoo , can it be bought in a local store ?

Hugs, Anneliese

Re: Mold and lungs

Teatree has a smell, but not horribly, sort of an medicinal smell..

Could you possibly move in with a friend for a day or so and have

someone else do the bleach job? It's good you took the underpinning off,

airing will help..

C-M

It's a product. I get it at where I get my hair cut.

Will Sawtelle c);-}>

wsawtell@...

Re: Mold and lungs

Teatree has a smell, but not horribly, sort of an medicinal smell..

Could you possibly move in with a friend for a day or so and have

someone else do the bleach job? It's good you took the underpinning off,

airing will help..

C-M

No you put 1-2 drops of the teatree oil inany bottle of shamphoo you have....My kids use those smelly flavored Suaves...like Pear...so if I put 1-2 drops in it and shake......then theyuse it and supposedly it keeps lice away!! Thebottles I put it in I will mark with a perm marker so they know what to use...or at least alternate with it. Last yr lice broke out bad here in Nov and my daughter missed 10 days...then in march it hit again....UGH!

-- RE: Mold and lungs

Will I didn't know there was a shampoo , can it be bought in a local store ?Hugs, Anneliese-----Original Message-----From: wsawtell Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 8:56 PMTo: asthma Subject: RE: Mold and lungsI like teatree. I use teatree shampoo. Will Sawtelle c);-}>wsawtell@...-----Original Message-----From: Christa- Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 5:59 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Mold and lungsTeatree has a smell, but not horribly, sort of an medicinal smell..Could you possibly move in with a friend for a day or so and havesomeone else do the bleach job? It's good you took the underpinning off,airing will help..C-M

Will I think I will try 2 drops in my shampoo for the dogs. I have three dogs so use regular shampoo on them.I have not even gone out to buy it yet, but if anyone is interested I will let you know how it works on dogs.

Hugs, Anneliese

RE: Mold and lungs

Will I didn't know there was a shampoo , can it be bought in a local store ?Hugs, Anneliese-----Original Message-----From: wsawtell Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 8:56 PMTo: asthma Subject: RE: Mold and lungsI like teatree. I use teatree shampoo. Will Sawtelle c);-}>wsawtell@...-----Original Message-----From: Christa- Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 5:59 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Mold and lungsTeatree has a smell, but not horribly, sort of an medicinal smell..Could you possibly move in with a friend for a day or so and havesomeone else do the bleach job? It's good you took the underpinning off,airing will help..C-M

Why didnt I think of that! Our one dog and the two kitties have fleas bad!......great idea!!!!

i assume the whole group sees this....

anyone can add me to their msn IM, if you'd like! its

defying_gravity40@...