RemedySpot.com

Smoking Pot and PSSD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i know for some Smoking marijuana can boost sex drive, I wonder if smoking it now will effect my recovery. I have been off SSRis for 2 years and I am just fed up of waiting for the natural way. To: SSRIsex Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:17:41 AM Subject: Re: Caffeine or Synthroid

are you still on synthroid ? and recovered ? I remember trying someone elses armour thyroid and it boosted libido but I wasnt sure back then if it was placebo or not.

>

> I wonder if Caffeine and Synthroid effect recovery from PSSD. Funny how I was hypothyroid 2 months after quiting Paxil , I then started synthroid at 21 years , that's when my sexual function returned to normal after paxil. Took a few months however it eventually returned.

> Â

> Â

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: SSRIsex

> Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:57:53 AM

> Subject: Endocrine profile and HPT axis in SSRI-induced male sexual dysfunction

>

>

>

> Â

>

> Evaluation of endocrine profile and hypothalamic-pituitary-testis axis in selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor-induced male sexual dysfunction

> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18626269

>

Back in the early '80s, after I'd acquired genital anesthesia and didn't know it

was going to be permanent, I tried smoking some pot because I had known it to be

a powerful aphrodisiac in the past. We knew some neighbors who grew it, so we

knew it wasn't laced with other things. Well, my husband got REALLY HORNY, but

I just got the munchies, ate a lot of turkey (it was Thanksgiving), and wanted

to go to sleep. My husband kept waking me up ALL NIGHT LONG!!! lol

I haven't smoked it since, one reason being that our children came of

knowledgable age, so we didn't want them to see us doing it. My husband and I

agreed that pot in the hands of young people might not be a such a good idea.

It might break down any inhibitions they might have about being sexually active

too soon.

Kay

> >

> > I wonder if Caffeine and Synthroid effect recovery from PSSD. Funny how I

was hypothyroid 2 months after quiting Paxil , I then started synthroid at 21

years , that's when my sexual function returned to normal after paxil. Took a

few months however it eventually returned.

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: csln223 <csln223@>

> > To: SSRIsex

> > Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:57:53 AM

> > Subject: Endocrine profile and HPT axis in SSRI-induced male

sexual dysfunction

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> > Evaluation of endocrine profile and hypothalamic-pituitary-testis axis in

selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor-induced male sexual dysfunction

> > http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18626269

> >

>

To me somoking marihuana is the only thing I ve ever tried in these 3 years(vitamins,fish oil,maca,tribulus,requip,bupropion,lecitin,buspar,diphenyhidramin,damiana..)that sometimes really work.And ocasionally the orgasms are really strong,maybe stronger than before ssri,it helps sometimes with libido but no that much De: Adam Ballerini Para: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Enviado: jueves 19 de enero de 2012 6:04 Asunto: Smoking Pot and PSSD

i know for some Smoking marijuana can boost sex drive, I wonder if smoking it now will effect my recovery. I have been off SSRis for 2 years and I am just fed up of waiting for the natural way. To: SSRIsex Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:17:41 AM Subject: Re: Caffeine or Synthroid

are you still on synthroid ? and recovered ? I remember trying someone elses armour thyroid and it boosted libido but I wasnt sure back then if it was placebo or not.

>

> I wonder if Caffeine and Synthroid effect recovery from PSSD. Funny how I was hypothyroid 2 months after quiting Paxil , I then started synthroid at 21 years , that's when my sexual function returned to normal after paxil. Took a few months however it eventually returned.

> Â

> Â

>

>

>

> Subject: Endocrine profile and HPT axis in SSRI-induced male sexual dysfunction

>

>

>

> Â

>

> Evaluation of endocrine profile and hypothalamic-pituitary-testis axis in selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor-induced male sexual dysfunction

>

In the past when I smoke Grass it increased desire and sensation. To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:59:55 AM Subject: Re: Smoking Pot and PSSD

To me somoking marihuana is the only thing I ve ever tried in these 3 years(vitamins,fish oil,maca,tribulus,requip,bupropion,lecitin,buspar,diphenyhidramin,damiana..)that sometimes really work.And ocasionally the orgasms are really strong,maybe stronger than before ssri,it helps sometimes with libido but no that much De: Adam

Ballerini Para: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Enviado: jueves 19 de enero de 2012 6:04 Asunto: Smoking Pot and PSSD

>

> Â

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>