RemedySpot.com

Theories

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think waldinger really want's to go against big pharma, it seems like he's not sure with us. The truth is high serotonin in the synapse is what causes low dopamine and PSSD, most people with fucking PSSD have less mental issues like there still on meds, which in a way gets the pharmacuticals mad because they want you to continue to purchase there drugs , they don't want the effects to last after use. They say in Thoery they are pretty sure how SSRIs work in the Brain, So in Theory make a drug that works the opposite, something that removes serotonin from the synapse and gives everybody there mental issues back with sexual pleasure, then we can use therapy to get better. I am thinking about giving dostinex as a drug- I have good erections sometimes however the dullness and muted orgasm is the killer, after

quting drugs ejaculation was back and easier,erections got better, however orgasm and sensation are deeply muted, what chemicals are responsible for sensations . To: SSRIsex Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 12:04:05 PM Subject: Re: PSSD and ECT

I know that there is a recuring fad to use ECT for depression, especially if drugs don't seem effective. However, please do not consider this for yourselves.

Back in the early '70s I worked in Psych and assisted with ECT. I saw some people regress to the point of needing to wear diapers. Many people permanently loose precious memories of when their children were young, etc. There's no telling how much brain damage you will suffer.

Ernest Hemingway committed suicide after being given ECT. He claimed it was "a brilliant cure" but that it took away his source of income.

In my opinion, this barbaric treatment is about as effective as hitting someone over the head with a baseball bat, thereby giving them amnesia,and erasing memories, both good and bad.

"Forget your troubles, come on get happy...."

Kay

>

> I'd really like to know if anyone with PSSD has tried ECT (for whatever reason) and what was the effect on sexuality?!?

> I wonder if shocking the brain (not that I recommend it) can sorta re-boot the system and get things going

>