RemedySpot.com

tumour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just wanted to update my story on here for anyone who is interested. I am female,. 37 years old and about three years ago I was forced injections of depixol in a mental hospital.This gave me the symtoms of pssd and for three years Iv had no feelings. That is no sex drive , unable to cry, no romantic feelings etc, well I was like that for two years, but iv had some improvement over the last year, I started doing areobics and i had a small improvement, and I am able to cry now and I have a little more sexual drive and orgasms got a bit better, then I quit the areobics and just recently took up walking for two hours a day in the fresh air and Iv had some more improvement from doing this. Iv had various blood tests over the year that indicate that I have high prolactin

levels, and I am convinced this is what is causing my problems, then I recently had a brain scan, mri, and yesterday my results came back and I was told I have a 4.5 mm nodule loacted centrally within the anterior pituitary. and that it is proberly a microadenoma. They said they were not going to do anything about it at this time as its a small lesion, to which I am angry because I have other symtoms such as weight gain and nausia since I was poisioned with the depixol , They said they were going see what my next prolactin and oestradiol levels are and decide on the basis of those weather i need any treatment.so will just have to wait and see. I just wanted people to know on here I have the tumour as it seems obvious to me that it was caused by the drug they injected me with.

When did u get this tumour, where do u live. There is good treatment in the USA All the best , Adam To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:55:32 AM Subject: Re: Re: tumour

I know I do feel so angry and helpless. I forgot to mention that the tumour is infact benign, but still causes symtoms such as nausa and being over weight as well as the pssd symtoms. Im hoping in the future they will give me some medications to shrink the tumour, they told me in the letter that they were going to wait and see the results of my next blood test to see if my prolacin levels were still high and if they are they are going to give me some treatment. I am angry they seem to have pushed me to one side and are not taking the tumour very serious and I think I should receive treatment for it now, so Im going to get back intouch with my gp. Thanks for the reply . To: SSRIsex Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:58 PM Subject: Re: tumour

Thank you for giving the update. I'm very sorry you are in this situation in addition to the pssd symptoms. Yes, it seems obvious that the lesion most likely was caused by the drug. It angers me beyond words.

>

> Just wanted to update my story on here for anyone who is interested.

>

> I am female,. 37 years old and about three years ago I was forced injections of depixol in a mental hospital.

> This gave me the symtoms of pssd and for three years Iv had no feelings.

> That is no sex drive , unable to cry, no romantic feelings etc, well I

> was like that for two years, but iv had some improvement over the last

> year, I started doing areobics and i had a small improvement, and I am

> able to cry now and I have a little more sexual drive and orgasms got a

> bit better, then I quit the areobics and just recently took up walking

> for two hours a day in the fresh air and Iv had some more improvement

> from doing this.

>

>

> Iv had various blood

> tests over the year that indicate that I have high prolactin levels, and I am convinced this is what is causing my problems, then I

> recently had a brain scan, mri, and yesterday my results came back and I was told I have a 4.5 mm nodule loacted centrally within the anterior

> pituitary. and that it is proberly a microadenoma.

>

> They

> said they were not going to do anything about it at this time as its a

> small lesion, to which I am angry because I have other symtoms such as

> weight gain and nausia since I was poisioned with the depixol , They

> said they were going see what my next prolactin and oestradiol levels

> are and decide on the basis of those weather i need any treatment.so will just have to wait and see. I just wanted people to know on here I

> have the tumour as it seems obvious to me that it was caused by the drug they injected me with.

>

I have no idea when the tumour grew, but I had the scan in november and that is when they found the tumour.I am convinced it was caused by the anti pychotic drug depixol that I was injected with three years ago, for quite a few months. I live in England. Iv had the symtoms of pssd for three year now. :( To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:30 AM Subject: Re: Re: tumour

When did u get this tumour, where do u live. There is good treatment in the USA All the best , Adam To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:55:32 AM Subject: Re: Re: tumour

I know I do feel so angry and helpless. I forgot to mention that the tumour is infact benign, but still causes symtoms such as nausa and being over weight as well as the pssd symtoms. Im hoping in the future they will give me some medications to shrink the tumour, they told me in the letter that they were going to wait and see the results of my next blood test to see if my prolacin levels were still high and if they are they are going to give me some treatment. I am angry they seem to have pushed me to one side and are not taking the tumour very serious and I think I should receive treatment for it now, so Im going to get back intouch with my gp. Thanks for the reply . To: SSRIsex Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:58 PM Subject: Re: tumour

Thank you for giving the update. I'm very sorry you are in this situation in addition to the pssd symptoms. Yes, it seems obvious that the lesion most likely was caused by the drug. It angers me beyond words.

>

>

> I am female,. 37 years old and about three years ago I was forced injections of depixol in a mental hospital.

> from doing this.

>

>

> Iv had various blood

> tests over the year that indicate that I have high prolactin levels, and I am convinced this is what is causing my problems, then I

> recently had a brain scan, mri, and yesterday my results came back and I was told I have a 4.5 mm nodule loacted centrally within the anterior

>

> They

> are and decide on the basis of those weather i need any treatment.so will just have to wait and see. I just wanted people to know on here I

> have the tumour as it seems obvious to me that it was caused by the drug they injected me with.

>

Thank you so much for the links. Im sure I said I had the symtoms of pssd, I realise that I dont have pssd as like you said my problem is not caused by anti depressants, I just have the same symtoms. Unfortuantly there is no forum for problems that were caused by anti pychotic meds. I do hope that the dopamine agonists work for me, hopefully I will be getting some treatment very soon. To: SSRIsex

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:17 AM Subject: Re: tumour

First, I wish you a fast recovery. It seems that your problems are clearly due to the prolactinoma, so medications such as dopamine agonists may prove very useful.

Some links about antipsychotic-induced pituitary tumors:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ScienceResearch/SpecialTopics/WomensHealthResearch/UCM247699.pdf

http://aace.metapress.com/content/6jedj3edd9wpq1bb/

http://www.springerlink.com/content/85l0xwjy348u00al/

Secondly, I think your problem shouldn't be defined as PSSD, because: (1) PSSD is defined as persistent sexual dysfunction that is caused by antidepressants, not antipsychotics (2) PSSD is ruled out when another condition can clearly account for all the symptoms of sexual dysfunction, in your case, increased prolactin levels in the blood due to a tumor.

Joss (Yossi)

Thanks, I hope so too. To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 3:47 PM Subject: Re: Re: tumour

Sorry to hear about this tumor. I hope they will find treatment for you.Op 26 jan. 2012 om 21:14 heeft Goode het volgende geschreven:

I have no idea when the tumour grew, but I had the scan in november and that is when they found the tumour.I am convinced it was caused by the anti pychotic drug depixol that I was injected with three years ago, for quite a few months. I live in England. Iv had the symtoms of pssd for three year now. :( To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:30 AM Subject: Re: Re: tumour

>

>

> from doing this.

>

>

> Iv had various blood

>

> They

>