RemedySpot.com

Re: Retail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

for me, milkmakers fly out of my house left and right! that's so funny. Maybe because they're made here and moms feel good about that? Also,, I give most moms a sample. once she takes a bite, she wants to buy a bag! the herbs sell pretty well. Hygeia pumps kind of sell themselves. I have 3 hospital grade pumps and they are always out. Kinda thinking about getting another. I sort of wish I had "simple wishes" in stock, but I have too much stuff in my car already. and that would also make my consultations even longer! Beebe, M.Ed., RLC, IBCLC Lactation Consultant/Postpartum Doula www.second9months.comwww.facebook.com/thesecond9months To: "PP >" < > Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 1:58 PM Subject:

Retail

When I started this 3 years ago, I began purchasing wholesale items for retail sales. Some have sold well (Motherlove, Pumpin Pals, Simple Wishes bra) and some not so well (Milk Makers lactation cookies, breastfeeding covers and breast pump rentals). What have you had success with and what would you not do again if you had the chance? Dana Schmidt, BS, RN, IBCLCCradlehold Breastfeeding Education & Supportwww.cradlehold.netPlease follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CradleholdBreastfeedingEducationSupport No information submitted

electronically through the Website or email to us will be treated as privileged, confidential, sensitive or personal health information unless we have previously entered into a written agreement with you to protect such information. Any person submitting confidential or sensitive information to us without first entering a prior written agreement with us to protect such information waives all rights to confidential protection or doctor-patient privilege. We assume no responsibility for the loss or disclosure of any information that you transmit to us via the Internet. Please call or visit

www.cradlehold.net for an evaluation.

Guest guest

What has worked: breast pump rentals, breast pump spare parts, various sizes of Ameda and Medela flanges and also Pumpin' Pal flanges, hands-free pumping bras, Boston Billow nursing pillows, homeopathic Lactuca virosa. What hasn't worked: retail pump sales, bra pads, labels to identify/date frozen breastmilk.

Dee Kassing

To: "PP >" < >Sent: Sun, July 22, 2012 3:58:48 PMSubject: Retail

When I started this 3 years ago, I began purchasing wholesale items for retail sales. Some have sold well (Motherlove, Pumpin Pals, Simple Wishes bra) and some not so well (Milk Makers lactation cookies, breastfeeding covers and breast pump rentals). What have you had success with and what would you not do again if you had the chance?

Dana Schmidt, BS, RN, IBCLCCradlehold Breastfeeding Education & Supportwww.cradlehold.net

Please follow us on Facebook at

www.facebook.com/CradleholdBreastfeedingEducationSupport No information submitted electronically through the Website or email to us will be treated as privileged, confidential, sensitive or personal health information unless we have previously entered into a written agreement with you to protect such information. Any person submitting confidential or sensitive information to us without first entering a prior written agreement with us to protect such information waives all rights to confidential protection or doctor-patient privilege. We assume no responsibility for the loss or disclosure of any information that you transmit to us via the Internet. Please call or visit www.cradlehold.net for an evaluation.

Guest guest

I would not do pump rentals. I very rarely have enough of them out to be making any money and right now because I have been too busy to check a couple of them are out and overdue. But alas it is a service or a really expensive hobby.

I also don't really see too much else I keep the Pumpin Pals handy but that's about it.

Lou Moramarco IBCLC

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Dee KassingSent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:17 PMTo: Subject: Re: Retail

What has worked: breast pump rentals, breast pump spare parts, various sizes of Ameda and Medela flanges and also Pumpin' Pal flanges, hands-free pumping bras, Boston Billow nursing pillows, homeopathic Lactuca virosa. What hasn't worked: retail pump sales, bra pads, labels to identify/date frozen breastmilk.

Dee Kassing

To: "PP >" < >Sent: Sun, July 22, 2012 3:58:48 PMSubject: Retail

When I started this 3 years ago, I began purchasing wholesale items for retail sales. Some have sold well (Motherlove, Pumpin Pals, Simple Wishes bra) and some not so well (Milk Makers lactation cookies, breastfeeding covers and breast pump rentals). What have you had success with and what would you not do again if you had the chance?

Dana Schmidt, BS, RN, IBCLCCradlehold Breastfeeding Education & Supportwww.cradlehold.net

Please follow us on Facebook at

www.facebook.com/CradleholdBreastfeedingEducationSupport No information submitted electronically through the Website or email to us will be treated as privileged, confidential, sensitive or personal health information unless we have previously entered into a written agreement with you to protect such information. Any person submitting confidential or sensitive information to us without first entering a prior written agreement with us to protect such information waives all rights to confidential protection or doctor-patient privilege. We assume no responsibility for the loss or disclosure of any information that you transmit to us via the Internet. Please call or visit www.cradlehold.net for an evaluation.

Guest guest

Hello to all,

I don't Medela sell pumps anymore. I used to have a few on my shelf and when

they sold I did not restock. We have target and such in my area and many moms

are getting pumps off the internet(scary!). I do sell various tubing, different

sizes of flanges and membranes for Medela pumps and I rent out Medela Lactina

(mostly because our hospital uses that company). I just started selling

Motherlove products. There is no one else that sells tinctures in our area so I

needed it. I started the business with 6 pumps. I had 5 months in a row that

no pumps were out so in Dec. when it was time to renew the rental contract I

returned 3. And of course in March all 3 were out, I was getting more phone

calls with moms that needed a pump, so I ordered 2 more. For the last 5 months,

I have had all 5 out.

The breastfeeding " business " is so random and unpredictable. LOL!

Porter BA, IBCLC, RLC

From Heart 2 Tummy

Private Lactation Consultation, Breastfeeding Supplies and Rental Station

@...

11444 13th Ave

Hanford, CA 93230