RemedySpot.com

Re: sexual dysfunction from Mental issues or Drugs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Absolute utter nonsense. It sounds like the academical and philosifying brabbling I hear a psychiatrist do when trying to explain everything from a theory book.Practise:My sexuality was great before paxil, i felt bad...but could still have a good sexual time!There is a direct link between taking these pills and the start of pssd symptoms. (2 days after start). The cause and effect are to obvious. Please keep this in mind and express it to the outside world.Op 4 jun. 2012 om 03:52 heeft adamss252@... het volgende geschreven:

I heard Ocd and axniety can cause sexual dysfunction similiar to PSSD, numbness,low libido etc. How do we know exactly if it's the pills or not. I remember I had great sexual sensations when axniety and ocd were at there peak, even when I was depressed, it never caused genital numbness.Maybe it's causing it now . What's everybodies elses take on this.

=

Guest guest

I Believe you 100% percent, I have had PSSD numbness , muted orgasm and low libido for over 3 years and Nasty Lexapro was the reason. To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent:

Monday, June 4, 2012 7:23:24 AM Subject: Re: sexual dysfunction from Mental issues or Drugs

Absolute utter nonsense. It sounds like the academical and philosifying brabbling I hear a psychiatrist do when trying to explain everything from a theory book.Practise:My sexuality was great before paxil, i felt bad...but could still have a good sexual time!There is a direct link between taking these pills and the start of pssd symptoms. (2 days after start). The cause and effect are to obvious. Please keep this in mind and express it to the outside world.Op 4 jun. 2012 om 03:52 heeft adamss252@... het volgende geschreven:

I heard Ocd and axniety can cause sexual dysfunction similiar to PSSD, numbness,low libido etc. How do we know exactly if it's the pills or not. I remember I had great sexual sensations when axniety and ocd were at there peak, even when I was depressed, it never caused genital numbness.Maybe it's causing it now . What's everybodies elses take on this.

=

Guest guest

Hey Man But don't you notice that are mental issues have subsided snce having PSSD, it's like my brain is still working like it's on a SSRI but not as much, I have little anxiety and ocd , such flat emotions which are worse off the drug even though I had that flat numbness on the SSRIs. To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 7:23:24 AM Subject: Re: sexual dysfunction from Mental issues or Drugs

=

Guest guest

You you have been iff the drug for 3 years?Sent from my iPhone

I Believe you 100% percent, I have had PSSD numbness , muted orgasm and low libido for over 3 years and Nasty Lexapro was the reason. To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent:

Monday, June 4, 2012 7:23:24 AM Subject: Re: sexual dysfunction from Mental issues or Drugs

=

=

Guest guest

Hi Man Yes , I have been off SSRIs for over 3 years, and wellbutrin for over 2 years. To: "SSRIsex " <SSRIsex > Sent: Monday, June

4, 2012 3:46:00 PM Subject: Re: sexual dysfunction from Mental issues or Drugs

You you have been iff the drug for 3 years?Sent from my iPhone

=

=

Guest guest

That claim sounds like an attempt at avoiding liability. Consider the source of

what you heard. Psychiatry notorious for deception. Especially for blaming drug

side effects on fictitious mental disease. The pharmaceutical companies have a

well documented history of deception saying that sexual dysfunction caused by

their drugs is about 1%, when in reality it is much higher. (This mode of

operation is why they lost lawsuits regarding drug induced diabetes.)

Consider these facts when you hear things about anxiety and depression causing

sexual dysfunction.

>

>

>

> I heard Ocd and axniety can cause sexual dysfunction similiar to PSSD,

numbness,low libido etc. How do we know exactly if it's the pills or not. I

remember I had great sexual sensations when axniety and ocd were at there peak,

even when I was depressed, it never caused genital numbness.Maybe it's causing

it now . What's everybodies elses take on this.

>