RemedySpot.com

Re: recurrent plugged ducts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I recently went to the LC in PP conference in Philadelphia...I'm sure a lot of you were there too.. Anyway- Diane Weissinger told a story about an LC that she knows who had a client with recurring plugged ducts. This LC had her client stand on a chair and lean forward. Then massage and move her breast around in her hand as if it were a "bag of marbles" She had her do this something like five times a day. Apparently the client never had another episode.Does anyone else remember this story? warmly,

Mullen PCD(DONA), CLC, LLLLheathermullen.com

Guest guest

LOL! Yes, I remember the story, . Only, Diane didn't have her client stand on a chair! *Diane* stood on a chair so everyone at the back of the room could better see what she was doing. Diane W. was demonstrating Diane DiSandro's "bag of marbles" technique for avoiding recurrent plugged ducts. But generally speaking, our clients should be well-grounded, as *on the floor*.

Dee Kassing

Subject: Re: recurrent plugged ductsTo: Date: Friday, March 16, 2012, 3:35 PM

I recently went to the LC in PP conference in Philadelphia...I'm sure a lot of you were there too.. Anyway- Diane Weissinger told a story about an LC that she knows who had a client with recurring plugged ducts. This LC had her client stand on a chair and lean forward. Then massage and move her breast around in her hand as if it were a "bag of marbles" She had her do this something like five times a day. Apparently the client never had another episode.

Does anyone else remember this story?

warmly,

Mullen PCD(DONA), CLC, LLLL

heathermullen.com

Guest guest

Oh right, Dee. That's so funny that that is how I remember it! Of course, on the floor is a much better idea!thanks,heather

LOL! Yes, I remember the story, . Only, Diane didn't have her client stand on a chair! *Diane* stood on a chair so everyone at the back of the room could better see what she was doing. Diane W. was demonstrating Diane DiSandro's "bag of marbles" technique for avoiding recurrent plugged ducts. But generally speaking, our clients should be well-grounded, as *on the floor*.

Dee Kassing

Subject: Re: recurrent plugged ductsTo: Date: Friday, March 16, 2012, 3:35 PM

I recently went to the LC in PP conference in Philadelphia...I'm sure a lot of you were there too.. Anyway- Diane Weissinger told a story about an LC that she knows who had a client with recurring plugged ducts. This LC had her client stand on a chair and lean forward. Then massage and move her breast around in her hand as if it were a "bag of marbles" She had her do this something like five times a day. Apparently the client never had another episode.

Does anyone else remember this story?

warmly,

Mullen PCD(DONA), CLC, LLLL

heathermullen.com

Mullen CLC, PCD(DONA), LLLLheathermullen.comurbanfamilydoula.com