RemedySpot.com

Supply orders by fax

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just a note to everyone: My office is in my house, in my family room. Please do not send any credit card information over the fax. This is not secure and unfortunately sometimes someone thinks they are helping by picking things off my fax when they shouldn't. Especially when they're 7. Please pay by pay pal or check.I'm doing my best to provide supplies that we all need. My website link is not the best but I will do my very best to get you your supplies the best I can.Thank you for understanding. Dana Schmidt, BS, RN, IBCLCCradlehold, DirectorBreastfeeding Education & Supportwww.cradlehold.nethttp://breastfeedinghomevisitservices.weebly.com/shop.htmlProviding the minimum amount of intervention for the minimum amount of time for maximum benefit to mother and babyhttp://events.constantcontact.com/calendar/monthview?llr=l54fo5cab & eso=001ZABXYVzq37ea8EnRYjjrzA== We do not seek to establish any professional relationship with any person or entity as a result of any visit to this Website. Transmission of the information is not intended to create and receipt does not create, a doctor-patient or other

professional relationship between you and any medical professional or other individual on this Website. Persons contacting us or any medical professional through this Website should not send personal health, confidential, or sensitive information, and should not ask specific medical questions. The Website is a public forum and any comments that you make or submit to us may be displayed publicly on that forum, so you should be cautious about making such comments. No information submitted electronically through the Website or email to us will be treated as privileged, confidential, sensitive or personal health information unless we have previously entered into a written agreement with you to protect such information. Any person submitting confidential or sensitive information to us without first entering a prior written agreement with us to protect such information waives all rights to

confidential protection or doctor-patient privilege. We assume no responsibility for the loss or disclosure of any information that you transmit to us via the Internet. Please call or visit www.cradlehold.net for an evaluation. Please see the attached should you desire more in-depth lactation advice.Home Consultations Breastfeeding Home Visit Services:The best time to observe a mother and baby is when the baby is ready to nurse. We offer flexible scheduling in order to accommodate your baby's needs. A typical initial evaluation lasts approximately 1-1.5 hours. Appointments can be arranged during days, evenings and weekends. http://breastfeedinghomevisitservices.weebly.com/