RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: FW: Merry Christmas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thats funny Jill at least Dylan did not scream this year I think maybe for him being 3 was a blessing because 2 was BAD!!!

Have a great Christmas!!! Hopefully no more tears!!!

Darrell

Fwd: FW: Merry ChristmasTo: jordanwienkehotmail, libbyhappymonkeydesign, mattwienke, jillwienke, mike.wienkeMoosylvania, steve.wienkephoenixcreativeDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 8:36 PM

This should make you all feel better about your own kids and provide a good laugh.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

LOL!!!!!!! We are going for a second try this week... Wish us luck!!!!

Subject: Fwd: FW: Merry ChristmasTo: jordanwienke@ hotmail.com, libby@happymonkeyde sign.com, mattwienkeyahoo (DOT) com, jillwienkeyahoo (DOT) com, mike.wienke@ Moosylvania. com, steve.wienke@ phoenixcreative. comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 8:36 PM

This should make you all feel better about your own kids and provide a good laugh.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

That is funny!I had to add 's SCREAMING picture to his album.Go to 's Brace pics to see.It is a picture of a picture so not too good.He was 1 1/2.......so that was to be expected, but I wanted the picture anyway!TashaMommy of twin boys- and 3 1/2 years oldFort Worth, Texas is currently in a brace at night.Casting 14 months.

Subject: Fwd: FW: Merry ChristmasTo: jordanwienke@ hotmail.com, libby@happymonkeyde sign.com, mattwienkeyahoo (DOT) com, jillwienkeyahoo (DOT) com, mike.wienke@ Moosylvania. com, steve.wienke@ phoenixcreative. comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 8:36 PM

Aren't those funny. will be 3 in March and he just followed his older siblings up to Santa and muttered, "Orange truck, please."

Merry Christmas!!!

I can't wait to see it. I going to look now!

Best of luck! Post the photo if you get it! :)

So cute!!!! Will Santa be bringing an orange truck? Steph

I will! :)

Yes, I found the one he was talking about. He originally saw it at Sam's Club so I went back to get it and I must have forgotten (it is like everything else there) it is HUGE!! I couldn't not get though... right? He's been talking about this giant orange truck for a month now!

Anything special Noelle wants?

So glad you got the truck and YES you had to get it!!! LOL Nothing that Noelle wanted specifically.... She's still too young to get the concept of asking for certain toys, etc... But, she always plays with the play kitchens and easels when we go to friends' houses, so Santa is bringing both of those and she'll be thrilled! I took her to see Santa again and she was still a mess... I have a lovely pic of her on Santa's lap with tears and snot running down her face! LOL A guy actually wrote a book and included all pics of screaming kids taking their pictures with Santa! Now if I ask her if Santa will bring her toys on Christmas she says, "NO Santa! No toys!" She won't even look at her picture with him and she starts to fuss now when she hears his name... Definately afraid of the jolly old

elf!!! Poor thing! I think I did the wrong thing with the picture-taking.... Probably should have let that go this year..... Feeling a little guilty now! Bet there'll be coal in my sock this year! Steph

That is too funny! Don't worry, she won't be scarred. She won't remember next year and you can torture her all over again (JUST KIDDING!)The kitchen and easel are great gifts and will be used for years and years. We have them from our older kids and they are still in use. In fact, my daughter (just turned 9) has an easel in her room so I can help her with her math and she uses it to play school! I wish she would use the kitchen and learn to cook so I don't have to! haha

Are you done shopping yet? I am almost done. I swore yesterday I was not going to set foot in Target again until 2009. Today I was looking through the circulars and saw three of the things I bought on sale. One is like $15 cheaper so I have to go back to get the adjustment! UGH Oh well it makes things exciting.

I hope you and your family enjoy the Holidays- and everyone in this terrific support group! Love you all!

Jill

Yes, I'm done with shopping..... I keep seeing other stuff I want to buy her and I have to keep reminding myself that I'll be the one cleaning it up later to keep myself from going overboard!!! LOL Have a Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!! Steph

Merry Christmas! Hope you are all having a wonderful day.