RemedySpot.com

Re: recent cast....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your very welcome Im so glad that I was able to help out your little angel Eliana. Dylan still talks about her she has had a lasting impression on my son. After 11 casts you do need the small things that help along the way. I will bring more the next time your in SLC. Send me an email I have a few pictures you might like to have.

Also to Krista Im glad that it has helped to make Jacks first cast a little easier to deal with. I know for us it has helped to ease that feeling of picking up a rock. It just has made casting so much easier and just a little softer is so much better.

Good luck to you and your little ones.

Have a great holiday!!!

Darrell

recent cast....

I wanted to take a minute to thank Darrell McMow for letting us try the (forgive my spelling-?) "neo-preen", cushion adhesive on the edges of Eliana's most recent cast. As always, she began fighting breakdown on certain places along the edges of her now, 11th cast, and its already exceedingly clear that its application has made a pronounced difference in her skins integrity on her hips and ribs. I can see the many possible ways of incorporating this material (upon establishment of no sensitivity or allergy ofcourse) into the comfort level of living with a cast. Thank you again for your kind suggestion.Happy Holidays to you and yours...Hello Dylan!!!sincerely, and Eliana