RemedySpot.com

Re: I have a Appointment for Casting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Josh,

We, too, will be in SLC on Jan 29th for our son Noahs 7th cast. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

Hannah

Subject: I have a Appointment for CastingTo: infantile_scoliosis Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:29 PM

I have a appointment at SLC on Jan 29. I was hoping to have it sooner since we and my wife both start school in two weeks. But I am just happy she has an appointment, I feel so blessed. Thanks for your help,Josh

Hi - We will be in SLC too!! Jack will be casted on the 29th! This is exciting! Is this your first casting experience? This will Jack's second cast. We arrive on the 28th, Jack is going to get his cast cut off and and then we go to our hotel. This will be our first time in the hotel, we stayed in the hospital the entire time for our first cast. Hope it goes well. It would be wonderful if you could all meet. ~Krista

From: <poulsenjosh@ aol.com>Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] I have a Appointment for CastingTo: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:29 PM

I have a appointment at SLC on Jan 29. I was hoping to have it sooner since we and my wife both start school in two weeks. But I am just happy she has an appointment, I feel so blessed. Thanks for your help,Josh

HI Krista,

Just curious, where are you staying?

From: <poulsenjosh@ aol.com>Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] I have a Appointment for CastingTo: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:29 PM

The Crystal Inn. ~K

I do not know yet were we are going to stay. My wife and me will fly in to Salt

Lake on wed

at 10 am, go to the hospital for a mri, do not know how long those take, and

then after

that I do not know were we are going to stay yet. I would love to meet every one

that is

going to be there. This is andria's first cast, so we are nervous, and

scared of the

unknown. Support and friendship is what this group is all about. Sharing their

stories, their

fears, and their hopes.

My family is blessed to be part of such a great group. We thank god that we have

found

you all,

Poulsen

>

> From: <poulsenjosh@ aol.com>

> Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] I have a Appointment for Casting

> To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. com

> Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:29 PM

>

>

>

>

> I have a appointment at SLC on Jan 29. I was hoping to have it sooner since we

and my

wife

> both start school in two weeks. But I am just happy she has an appointment, I

feel so

> blessed.

>

> Thanks for your help,

>

> Josh

>

-

For my son's first cast we spent the night in the hospital on Wed. and Thursday nights and left Friday late afternoon. He was casted early Thursday AM. For the first casting experience you may find it comforting to be with hospital personnel, that was my feeling. One parent can spend the night with your daughter. Your child eats for free in the cafeteria and the fee is very minimal for parents. You are in great hands. I hope our paths cross. I know it may feel very overwhelming now, but the hospital is a very comfortable environment and we may meet in the big play area. My son is Jack. My husband is Matt, he is 6' 7'' he's hard to miss. I'm 5' 2'' and blond and I always look crazed! Hang in. If I can be of any help, please email me directly if you wish. How old is your daughter? ~Krista

Subject: Re: I have a Appointment for CastingTo: infantile_scoliosis Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 1:16 AM

I do not know yet were we are going to stay. My wife and me will fly in to Salt Lake on wed at 10 am, go to the hospital for a mri, do not know how long those take, and then after that I do not know were we are going to stay yet. I would love to meet every one that is going to be there. This is andria's first cast, so we are nervous, and scared of the unknown. Support and friendship is what this group is all about. Sharing their stories, their fears, and their hopes. My family is blessed to be part of such a great group. We thank god that we have found you all, Poulsen> > From: <poulsenjosh@ aol.com>> Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] I have a Appointment for Casting> To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. com> Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:29 PM> > > > > I have a appointment at SLC on Jan 29. I was hoping to have it sooner since we and my wife > both start school in two weeks. But I am just happy she has an appointment, I feel so > blessed. > > Thanks for your help,> >

Josh>