RemedySpot.com

the migranes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I am also a migrane sufferer. Have you done an MRI on the brain? That was the first thing my neuro recommended. I suffer from visual migranes. I literally loose my vision prior to the big bang of the headache. Seems to be a warning and lets me know I need to take the meds asap and get into a dark room for a short or sometimes long nap. As long as I catch it before its full blown, I can prevent them. My sister in law gets them and hers are hormonal. She has learned to take midol 3 days before her cycle and continue it for the first 2 days of her cycle and it has helped her control them. Appears to be many types of migranes, just a matter of figuring out what is bringing them on and stopping them before they get bad. Botox is also used in kids like santi whos toes are all cured up, it helps to

relax the muscles, It could be a great alternative. I might ask mine to give me some and maybe a little around my eye wrinkles (those sleepless nights are adding a lot lately...ugh). Have a very happy holidays and give Olivia a big kiss...Feliz Navidad...> > From: heather@infantilesc oliosis.org <heather@infantilesc oliosis.org>> > Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] & Hadleys Stories up!> > To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. com> > Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:18 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Please check out &

Hadleys stories on the> > www.infantilescolio sis.org> >> > Sorry, for the delay in getting these up.> >> > I have been suffering with bad headaches all week, so I apologize for> my> >> > absence. Today was a good day.> >> > I'll check all posts later tonight & tomorrow. I hope you all are well> >> > and look forward to catching up.> >> > HRH> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>>>>