RemedySpot.com

I believe it's sick people not sick buildings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I posted in a nutshell my belief's about this disorder to the review section of the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Radio podcast. Just thought I would post it here. I know I am the only person in the world that thinks this way, but what the hell here it is:

I BELIEVE IT'S SICK PEOPLE NOT SICK BUILDINGS

I also don't believe in the mycotoxin angle I believe if a study were done where mold was sterilized before the subjects inhaled it (without damaging the mycotoxins) the subjects would not react in a significant way. Just a theory but believe it would shed enormous light on this illness if it were to be pursued. I'm a ten year suffer, I lost my business, my home and my sanity from this illness so your getting an inside opinion here based on my observations and experience. I believe the profound reactivity has to do with microorganisms and its an immune disorder from years of toxic exposure to man made chemicals. What meshes really well with my theory is that most if not all of us react to food profoundly also. I believe I have discovered if you limit your diet to foods that can be sterilized (through heat) you won't react. So my theory not only makes more sense from the standpoint that of microorganisms as opposed to mycotoxins but the food intolerance issues seems to support or collaborate this theory of mine. It's a pathogen issue and mold is simply a pathogen of opportunity as is the bacteria/mold in most foods we eat that are not cooked before they are consumed. I believe acoem has a lot of good reasons to believe that mycotoxins at the levels found in most indoor environments are not causing human disease and that's why they rested their hat on this issue. It's called a straw man argument! We need to have a carefully controled study done on a hundred or so carefully selected subjects that are already suffering from this disorder. They need to be subjected to highly contrasting situations to see if they can differentiate between the two. If this can be done we can at least show this illness is real and from their hopefully win political support for money to do serious research that is focused on prevention and treatment of those that either suffer or will suffer from mold related illness. If this theory pans out would this mean that possibly common allergy suffers to pollen are not reacting to the pollen but to pathogen's on the pollen. If one were to sterilize the pollen and expose the suffer would they react? christ