RemedySpot.com

Re: ..location

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I live in sdale, and I mostly had my asthma under control until I moved to Arizona.

..location

Hi ...somehow I missed what part of Arizona you live in? I had lived in the Phoenix metro area for 25 years...had three of my four kids there so many years ago.Cindi

I too had HORRIBLE Asthma control in AZ! I was even so bad they told me i would be dead within a yr if i didnt leave AZ! here i am in OR 3.5 yrs later and 110 lbs less and off 2 meds, and my SEVERE asthma has been downgraded to mild/moderate!! I would NEVER live min AZ again unless i had to!! My Asthma was just WAY TOO BAD there!

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:03:09 AMSubject: Re: ..location

I live in sdale, and I mostly had my asthma under control until I moved to Arizona.

..location

Hi ...somehow I missed what part of Arizona you live in? I had lived in the Phoenix metro area for 25 years...had three of my four kids there so many years ago.Cindi

That is pretty much where I am at. I can barely even leave my apartment, I am terrified of losing my jobs. I've gained over 100 pounds since I moved here. Whre do you live now. You are giving me hope. I have considered living in Portland moving to Portland. It would take some work to get it done, but I am pretty desperate.

Thank you,

..location

Did the heat or the cold in Arizona bother you Carol?

Char

..location

Thats an excellent question to ask her. I seem to do better in the heat, but the air is so bad with all the particles during the winter and in the summer the ozone. I seem to do even better in the humidity. This is a great question before I go off and move. Thanks for the awesome question.

..location

I find it's not a specific temperature that sets me off, more a change in temperature. I'm okay once I;ve been out in the cold for a bit; it's when I first go out, or go somewhere warm. Also, last summer when I was out shopping and it suddenly became v humid, I struggled. But I was fine in Cuba, where it was v humid all the time because that didn't change.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: Re: ..locationTo: asthma Date: Sunday, 28 December, 2008, 8:15 PM

Thats an excellent question to ask her. I seem to do better in the heat, but the air is so bad with all the particles during the winter and in the summer the ozone. I seem to do even better in the humidity. This is a great question before I go off and move. Thanks for the awesome question.

..location

I do not have a problem with Arizona as a "state" to live in with my

asthma. I did have a problem with the Phoenix metro area (including the

sdale area where lives) with my asthma the 25 years I

lived there. I did not deal well with the extreme pollution and ozone

problems. I am finding that where we live which is very rural, and no

where near a big city to be ok with my asthma. Phoenix is in a valley,

and temperature inversion occurs in the winter, and holds down all the

yukky pollution. I did have the hardest time in the winter while I

lived there.

Cindi

Mendez wrote:

That is pretty much where I am at.

I can barely even leave my apartment, I am terrified of losing my

jobs. I've gained over 100 pounds since I moved here. Whre do you

live now. You are giving me hope. I have considered living in

Portland moving to Portland. It would take some work to get it done,

but I am pretty desperate.

Thank you,

-----

Original Message -----

carol caruso

To:

asthma

Sent:

Sunday, December 28, 2008 9:27 AM

Subject:

Re: ..location

I too had HORRIBLE Asthma control in AZ! I was even so bad

they told me i would be dead within a yr if i didnt leave AZ! here i

am in OR 3.5 yrs later and 110 lbs less and off 2 meds, and my SEVERE

asthma has been downgraded to mild/moderate!! I would NEVER live

min AZ again unless i had to!! My Asthma was just WAY TOO BAD there!

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489

Antifungal

effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on

Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C.

F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School

of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of

Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2

Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian

Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical

Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

Mendez <luvbooks1>

To:

asthma

Sent: Sunday,

December 28, 2008 7:03:09 AM

Subject: Re:

..location

I live in sdale, and I mostly

had my asthma under control until I moved to Arizona.

-----

Original Message -----

Rodney & Cindi

To:

asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com

Sent:

Saturday, December 27, 2008 6:23 PM

Subject:

..location

Hi ...somehow I missed what part of Arizona you live

in? I had

lived in the Phoenix metro area for 25 years...had three of my four

kids

there so many years ago.

Cindi

Yeah, I am completely miserable during the winter. Absolutely miserablem, and tomorrow is another bad air day. I really don't know what I am going to do if I lose my job because of all this.

..location

Oh, I have an agreement with my boss that I don't go in on bad air days, and now between my pnuemonia and bad air days, I haven't been in the office for 3 weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to protect my job.

..location