RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hello from a new member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Call the billing dept and ask the hosp and ambulance place

for the paperwork to get financial help. I did and sometimes they pay anywhere from 0 - 100%.

Char

Hello from a new member> > > I've been reading and finding lots of helpful posts! I've had > allergies all my life. I never realized until this month that some > of my more recent symptoms were Asthma. The most bothersome, being > the coughing that I couldn't stop. The asthma meds take care of the > coughing spells, but I still feel like I can't breath more than a > half breath, which is a new symptom beyond my usual allergy symptoms.> > This shortness of breath is scary to me. The doctor says their is no > wheezing, so he doesn't seem overly concerned. Yesterday he did give > me a RX for prednisone for 10 days. And told me to stay away from > the barn.> > LOL! It is so hard for me to change my lifestyle. I'm a hardheaded > 55 year old. I've had to ask my husband to do things for me, and > that's hard. He's very willing, but I'm an independent gal. > > I know there are people with asthma that lead a normal ACTIVE life, > so I'm trying to be patient.> > Any words of encouragement or advice are welcome!>

When I applied for financial help from the hospital, the first

one they paid like 80%, the 2nd like 100%. Anyway, the one that was 80%, I still couldn't pay the 20% and it messed up my credit because I had no insurance. But, like they said, your health is more imp. than credit. I know what you mean. I just filed bankruptcy in 2003, discharged in 2004. Then I ended up in the ER again and got bills I can't pay and the dept starts again but what can I do except try to pay them when I can.

You might try credit-repair . They gave me some suggestions.

Char

Hello from a new member> > > I've been reading and finding lots of helpful posts! I've had > allergies all my life. I never realized until this month that some > of my more recent symptoms were Asthma. The most bothersome, being > the coughing that I couldn't stop. The asthma meds take care of the > coughing spells, but I still feel like I can't breath more than a > half breath, which is a new symptom beyond my usual allergy symptoms.> > This shortness of breath is scary to me. The doctor says their is no > wheezing, so he doesn't seem overly concerned. Yesterday he did give > me a RX for prednisone for 10 days. And told me to stay away from > the barn.> > LOL! It is so hard for me to change my lifestyle. I'm a hardheaded > 55 year old. I've had to ask my husband to do things for me, and > that's hard. He's very willing, but I'm an independent gal. > > I know there are people with asthma that lead a normal ACTIVE life, > so I'm trying to be patient.> > Any words of encouragement or advice are welcome!>