RemedySpot.com

Re: Am I ever having a hard time keeping the asthma under control

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have had those sinceI was a kid, I really think it has to do with your lungs hurting.

Am I ever having a hard time keeping the asthma under control

I've been taking my areo bid 2 puffs every 12 hrs, fomoteral(foradil) every 12 hrs and nebilizer less than every 4 hrs. I just tried an Alevert tablet to see if it helps, just in case there's something that I'm allergic to that's setting me off.

I think I'll stop the fomoteral and use the nebilizer every hour or every other hour for a half a day to see if I can get it under control like that.

I have to go to Idaho tomarrow so I've been trying really hard to get under control.

I'm starting to have extremely sharp pains in the back, what's that? Right below my right shoulder blade, a little more than 6 inches above the waist.

Char

I wonder if they are getting scarring?

Char

Am I ever having a hard time keeping the asthma under control

I've been taking my areo bid 2 puffs every 12 hrs, fomoteral(foradil) every 12 hrs and nebilizer less than every 4 hrs. I just tried an Alevert tablet to see if it helps, just in case there's something that I'm allergic to that's setting me off.

I think I'll stop the fomoteral and use the nebilizer every hour or every other hour for a half a day to see if I can get it under control like that.

I have to go to Idaho tomarrow so I've been trying really hard to get under control.

I'm starting to have extremely sharp pains in the back, what's that? Right below my right shoulder blade, a little more than 6 inches above the waist.

Char