RemedySpot.com

re: child suspended for tantrum

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This must be an all time low with the I.S.D.'s. I can not (wait..I can) believe that they did not follow the B.I.P. and do what it calls for.. if there

was not one.. then they needed to do do an FBA and include both in the ARD. Thats just the bottom line of it. You are smart for picking up your child..and I would be mad too. But don't let that anger get you 'restrained' like our kids are being. At least it stopped there and now you can ATTACK the situation. As one wise man once said to me " Control the situation.. do not let it control you ". E. , Sr. The Office of Advocacy for Autistic Childrenhttp://www.change.org/ideas/view/accept_and_sign_the_autism_reform_act_of_2009 E. , Sr. Founder The Office of Advocacy for Autistic

ChildrenThis electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, (18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.)