RemedySpot.com

FW: Update from SPECS4US

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

First, let me wish you the best for the coming holidays from all of us at SPECS4US.

Second I wanted to be sure everyone knows of a few new announcements:

We have added several new styles and sizes to the frame line in the last 8 weeks. We now have sizing from 35mm to 48 mm. We will continue to add new sizes and styles about every 4-6 weeks. Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions or comments you may have. Our web designer should have the site updated for purchases on #5 and #6 any day. If you wish to order any of these please call us at and we will explain how to proceed.

A reminder that the link to see all the current offices that carry our frames is located at the bottom of the purchase page. I would also like to announce that the Shopko Store's are now carrying the 's World Frame line in their Optical Department. You should call ahead and tell them when you want to go in and see them, so they can be sure the kit is in the office when you arrive. Remember also that most of the doctors that are carrying the frame line have done so because of parents like you that have spread the word! Thank you for helping us get the news out.

If your local support group has not had an article about SPECS4US lately, please let us know and we will forward them an article for the newsletter. Please see summary of available frames at the bottom of this page.

Once Again Best Wishes,

and Diane

And all of from Specs4us

-SPECS4US

Summary of Available Frames:

Model 1: Size 35, 38, 40 - navy, brown & violet

Model 2: Size 40, 43 & 46 - pink, violet, & wine

Model 3: Size 38 - violet, blue demi & lime green

Model 4: Size 41, 43 & 46 - gunmetal, dark green & navy

Model 5: Size 48 - gunmetal, dark green, and gun/black demi (eye wire is black)

Model 6: Size 35 & 38- pink, brown, blue

------ End of Forwarded Message

I got an s World frame and we are very happy with it. For the first time her glasses stay in place. The hands of the glasses are shorter and the nose things help the frame stays put. I recommended them to her ophtamologyst, who recommended to other patients. http://www.specs4us.com/ PatColleen Reck escreveu: Hello,First, let me

wish you the best for the coming holidays from all of us at SPECS4US.Second I wanted to be sure everyone knows of a few new announcements: We have added several new styles and sizes to the frame line in the last 8 weeks. We now have sizing from 35mm to 48 mm. We will continue to add new sizes and styles about every 4-6 weeks. Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions or comments you may have. Our web designer should have the site updated for purchases on #5 and #6 any day. If you wish to order any of these please call us at and we will explain

how to proceed. A reminder that the link to see all the current offices that carry our frames is located at the bottom of the purchase page. I would also like to announce that the Shopko Store's are now carrying the 's World Frame line in their Optical Department. You should call ahead and tell them when you want to go in and see them, so they can be sure the kit is in the office when you arrive. Remember also that most of the doctors that are carrying the frame line have done so because of parents like you that have spread the word! Thank you for helping us get the news out. If your local support group has not had an article about SPECS4US lately, please let us know and we will forward them an article for the newsletter. Please see summary of available frames at the bottom of this page. Once Again Best Wishes,

and DianeAnd all of from Specs4us-SPECS4USSummary of Available Frames: Model 1: Size 35, 38, 40 - navy, brown & violetModel 2: Size 40, 43 & 46 - pink, violet, & wineModel 3: Size 38 - violet, blue demi & lime greenModel 4: Size 41, 43 & 46 - gunmetal, dark green & navyModel 5: Size 48 - gunmetal, dark green, and gun/black demi (eye wire is black)Model 6: Size 35 & 38- pink, brown, blue ------ End of Forwarded Message------ End of Forwarded Message

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes

I also got the s World Frame for and it fits perfectly, stays in place and he does not take them off as often because they do not fall on to the tip of his nose. I am very happy with them, and most importantly, is happy with them!

Jannette--- Em seg, 1/12/08, Almeida escreveu:

De: Almeida Assunto: Re: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] FW: Update from SPECS4USPara: DownSyndromeInfoExchange Data: Segunda-feira, 1 de Dezembro de 2008, 16:16

I got an s World frame and we are very happy with it. For the first time her glasses stay in place. The hands of the glasses are shorter and the nose things help the frame stays put. I recommended them to her ophtamologyst, who recommended to other patients.

http://www.specs4us .com/

PatColleen Reck <cmreckcomcast (DOT) net> escreveu:

Hello,First, let me wish you the best for the coming holidays from all of us at SPECS4US.Second I wanted to be sure everyone knows of a few new announcements:

We have added several new styles and sizes to the frame line in the last 8 weeks. We now have sizing from 35mm to 48 mm.

We will continue to add new sizes and styles about every 4-6 weeks.

Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions or comments you may have.

Our web designer should have the site updated for purchases on #5 and #6 any day. If you wish to order any of these please call us at and we will explain how to proceed. A reminder that the link to see all the current offices that carry our frames is located at the bottom of the purchase page. I would also like to announce that the Shopko Store's are now carrying the 's World Frame line in their Optical Department. You should call ahead and tell them when you want to go in and see them, so they can be sure the kit is in the office when you arrive. Remember also that most of the doctors that are carrying the frame line have done so because of parents like you that have spread the word! Thank you for helping us get the news out.

If your local support group has not had an article about SPECS4US lately, please let us know and we will forward them an article for the newsletter. Please see summary of available frames at the bottom of this page. Once Again Best Wishes, and DianeAnd all of from Specs4us-SPECS4USSummary of Available Frames: Model 1: Size 35, 38, 40 - navy, brown & violetModel 2: Size 40, 43 & 46 - pink, violet, & wineModel 3: Size 38 - violet, blue demi & lime greenModel 4: Size 41, 43 & 46 - gunmetal, dark green & navyModel 5: Size 48 - gunmetal, dark green, and gun/black demi (eye wire is black)Model 6: Size 35 & 38- pink, brown, blue

------ End of Forwarded Message------ End of Forwarded Message

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes

Can you send an article and/or information directly to my dr./optician's office??

Jill

Mom to Mac & Kit

[DownSyndromeInfoExchange] FW: Update from SPECS4US

Hello,First, let me wish you the best for the coming holidays from all of us at SPECS4US.Second I wanted to be sure everyone knows of a few new announcements:

We have added several new styles and sizes to the frame line in the last 8 weeks. We now have sizing from 35mm to 48 mm.

Our web designer should have the site updated for purchases on #5 and #6 any day. If you wish to order any of these please call us at and we will explain how to proceed. A reminder that the link to see all the current offices that carry our frames is located at the bottom of the purchase page. I would also like to announce that the Shopko Store's are now carrying the 's World Frame line in their Optical Department. You should call ahead and tell them when you want to go in and see them, so they can be sure the kit is in the office when you arrive. Remember also that most of the doctors that are carrying the frame line have done so because of parents like you that have spread the word! Thank you for helping us get the news out. If your local support group has not had an article about SPECS4US lately, please let us know and we will forward them an article for the newsletter. Please see summary of available frames at the bottom of this page. Once Again Best Wishes, and DianeAnd all of from Specs4us-SPECS4USSummary of Available Frames: Model 1: Size 35, 38, 40 - navy, brown & violetModel 2: Size 40, 43 & 46 - pink, violet, & wineModel 3: Size 38 - violet, blue demi & lime greenModel 4: Size 41, 43 & 46 - gunmetal, dark green & navyModel 5: Size 48 - gunmetal, dark green, and gun/black demi (eye wire is black)Model 6: Size 35 & 38- pink, brown, blue

------ End of Forwarded Message------ End of Forwarded Message

Jill, here is a link to contact them: http://www.specs4us.com/contact_us.html

Colleen

Can you send an article and/or information directly to my dr./optician's office??

Jill

Mom to Mac & Kit

[DownSyndromeInfoExchange] FW: Update from SPECS4US

Hello,

First, let me wish you the best for the coming holidays from all of us at SPECS4US.

Second I wanted to be sure everyone knows of a few new announcements:

Our web designer should have the site updated for purchases on #5 and #6 any day. If you wish to order any of these please call us at and we will explain how to proceed.

A reminder that the link to see all the current offices that carry our frames is located at the bottom of the purchase page. I would also like to announce that the Shopko Store's are now carrying the 's World Frame line in their Optical Department. You should call ahead and tell them when you want to go in and see them, so they can be sure the kit is in the office when you arrive. Remember also that most of the doctors that are carrying the frame line have done so because of parents like you that have spread the word! Thank you for helping us get the news out.

If your local support group has not had an article about SPECS4US lately, please let us know and we will forward them an article for the newsletter. Please see summary of available frames at the bottom of this page.

Once Again Best Wishes,

and Diane

And all of from Specs4us

-SPECS4US

Summary of Available Frames:

Model 1: Size 35, 38, 40 - navy, brown & violet

Model 2: Size 40, 43 & 46 - pink, violet, & wine

Model 3: Size 38 - violet, blue demi & lime green

Model 4: Size 41, 43 & 46 - gunmetal, dark green & navy

Model 5: Size 48 - gunmetal, dark green, and gun/black demi (eye wire is black)

Model 6: Size 35 & 38- pink, brown, blue