RemedySpot.com

CM Protocol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to discuss with my doctor the possibility of starting my son on the CM protocol.

Those of you that have been successful in getting your doctor on board.

How did you go about it? What materials did you share?

Any advice/help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Alison

I have the same questions. I would also want to know if people who use the protocol is using Nutrivene as weel, and if all the drugs are used for every child/person or it depends on their specific needs. I already purchased the DVD. Patcjalicj@... escreveu: I would like to discuss with my doctor the possibility of starting my son on the CM protocol. Those of you that have been successful in getting your doctor on board. How did you go about it? What

materials did you share? Any advice/help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Alison

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes

I just ordered the DVD too.

I went to the screening in NYC and met Dr. Cody.

A while back she said she'd have a physicians packet soon, but I haven't heard from her in a while.

Re: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] CM ProtocolTo: DownSyndromeInfoExchange > I have the same questions. I would also want to know if people > who use the protocol is using Nutrivene as weel, and if all the > drugs are used for every child/person or it depends on their > specific needs. I already purchased the DVD.> > Pat> > cjalicj@... escreveu:> I would like to discuss with my doctor the > possibility of starting my son on the CM protocol.> Those of you that have been successful in getting your doctor > on board. > How did you go about it? What materials did you share? > Any advice/help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated!> Thanks> Alison> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top > 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes>

I sent the Changing Minds website address to my doctor.

Judy

Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] CM ProtocolTo: DownSyndromeInfoExchange Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 1:17 PM

I would like to discuss with my doctor the possibility of starting my son on the CM protocol.

Those of you that have been successful in getting your doctor on board.

How did you go about it? What materials did you share?

Any advice/help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Alison